Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/15/2010 5:31 pm
- Pamela Geller is being represented by the Thomas More Law Center in the $10 million lawsuit filed against her by the attorney for Rifqa Bary's parents.
- Tea Partiers seem to love Dick Armey based on the mistaken belief that he is some sort of DC outsider.
- I find it amazing that Religious Right leaders will so openly denigrate Islam and that the Washington Post continues to provide them a venue in which do so.
- Who needs science to learn anything about comets when you have the Bible?
- Virginia Thomas is stepping down from Liberty Central.
- Al Mohler says that exorcisms are hokum because "there is absolutely no New Testament evidence that a believer in Christ can be possessed by demons."
- Finally, the quote of the day from Robert Knight responding to efforts to elimiate DADT: "Not all of the snipers targeting U.S. military personnel are in caves or perched on cliffs in Afghanistan. Some are right here in America, planting stories instead of explosives. Their mission: to destroy the military's moral backbone."
Share this post
11/19/14 @ 1:25
11/12/14 @ 2:55
Head Of Alabama Christian Coalition Opposes Anti-Sharia Amendment: 'This Is A Tremendous Waste Of Effort'
10/31/14 @ 10:40
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am