Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/15/2010 6:31 pm
- Pamela Geller is being represented by the Thomas More Law Center in the $10 million lawsuit filed against her by the attorney for Rifqa Bary's parents.
- Tea Partiers seem to love Dick Armey based on the mistaken belief that he is some sort of DC outsider.
- I find it amazing that Religious Right leaders will so openly denigrate Islam and that the Washington Post continues to provide them a venue in which do so.
- Who needs science to learn anything about comets when you have the Bible?
- Virginia Thomas is stepping down from Liberty Central.
- Al Mohler says that exorcisms are hokum because "there is absolutely no New Testament evidence that a believer in Christ can be possessed by demons."
- Finally, the quote of the day from Robert Knight responding to efforts to elimiate DADT: "Not all of the snipers targeting U.S. military personnel are in caves or perched on cliffs in Afghanistan. Some are right here in America, planting stories instead of explosives. Their mission: to destroy the military's moral backbone."
Share this post
5/27/15 @ 4:54
5/19/15 @ 11:42
Admiral 'Ace' Lyons: Alliance Between Obama, Clinton, And The Muslim Brotherhood Will Take America Down
5/18/15 @ 4:37
4/10/15 @ 2:41
Tom DeLay: Muslim Candidates Must Be Asked If They'll Pledge Allegiance To The Flag And Support The Constitution
3/23/15 @ 2:50
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am