Right Wing Leftovers - 3/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/9/2012 5:36 pm
- AFA's OneMillionMoms is now targeting the ABC television show "GCB' because it is "a Christian-bashing program" that is "blasphemy at its worst."
- Speaking of AFA, it wants you to "Let Kirk Cameron know you support his stand."
- James Robison warns that "everything sacred is being trampled under the feet of those who consider God unimportant or non-existent. Faith, family, and freedom are being trampled by many who call themselves liberals, socialists, progressives, and activists."
- Beware: the new movie "The Lorax" is "designed to motivate your children and turn them into little eco-warrior."
- FRC prays that "same-sex 'marriage' efforts in Maryland, Maine, and Washington State [will] fail!"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Cliff Kincaid: "[Rush] Limbaugh is losing this debate and may lose his show. He has no one to blame but himself. Armed with no facts and a series of smears, Limbaugh, a college drop-out, went into a battle with a young woman law student that he lost and is continuing to lose. Conservatives can and should do better than this. Limbaugh should go, before even more damage to the cause is done."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm