Right Wing Leftovers - 3/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/9/2012 6:36 pm
- AFA's OneMillionMoms is now targeting the ABC television show "GCB' because it is "a Christian-bashing program" that is "blasphemy at its worst."
- Speaking of AFA, it wants you to "Let Kirk Cameron know you support his stand."
- James Robison warns that "everything sacred is being trampled under the feet of those who consider God unimportant or non-existent. Faith, family, and freedom are being trampled by many who call themselves liberals, socialists, progressives, and activists."
- Beware: the new movie "The Lorax" is "designed to motivate your children and turn them into little eco-warrior."
- FRC prays that "same-sex 'marriage' efforts in Maryland, Maine, and Washington State [will] fail!"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Cliff Kincaid: "[Rush] Limbaugh is losing this debate and may lose his show. He has no one to blame but himself. Armed with no facts and a series of smears, Limbaugh, a college drop-out, went into a battle with a young woman law student that he lost and is continuing to lose. Conservatives can and should do better than this. Limbaugh should go, before even more damage to the cause is done."
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am