Right Wing Leftovers - 3/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/9/2012 6:36 pm
- AFA's OneMillionMoms is now targeting the ABC television show "GCB' because it is "a Christian-bashing program" that is "blasphemy at its worst."
- Speaking of AFA, it wants you to "Let Kirk Cameron know you support his stand."
- James Robison warns that "everything sacred is being trampled under the feet of those who consider God unimportant or non-existent. Faith, family, and freedom are being trampled by many who call themselves liberals, socialists, progressives, and activists."
- Beware: the new movie "The Lorax" is "designed to motivate your children and turn them into little eco-warrior."
- FRC prays that "same-sex 'marriage' efforts in Maryland, Maine, and Washington State [will] fail!"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Cliff Kincaid: "[Rush] Limbaugh is losing this debate and may lose his show. He has no one to blame but himself. Armed with no facts and a series of smears, Limbaugh, a college drop-out, went into a battle with a young woman law student that he lost and is continuing to lose. Conservatives can and should do better than this. Limbaugh should go, before even more damage to the cause is done."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm