Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/5/2010 4:58 pm
- Just a reminder to GOProud: just because the Left doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that the right-wing does.
- When even George W. Bish thinks Sarah Palin is a joke, that is saying something.
- Will the Religious Right please stop screaming about this nonsense now?
- Randall Terry is already going after John Boehner.
- Jim Garlow frets that Democrats are going to destroy California.
- It really is amazing how the Religious Right is fundamentally unwilling to condemn Lisa Miller for kidnapping her daughter and disappearing.
- I find it quite remarkable how David Barton's election "analysis" so closely mirrors Fox's "news."
- Finally, quote of the day from David Lane, executive director of AFA Action, responding to the win in Iowa: "For those who impose what we perceive as an immoral agenda, we're going to take them out" ... He said the group would do so again wherever judges "impose their will on free people."
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 4:15
3/6/14 @ 6:08
3/5/14 @ 12:19
2/28/14 @ 5:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm