Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/5/2010 4:58 pm
- Just a reminder to GOProud: just because the Left doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that the right-wing does.
- When even George W. Bish thinks Sarah Palin is a joke, that is saying something.
- Will the Religious Right please stop screaming about this nonsense now?
- Randall Terry is already going after John Boehner.
- Jim Garlow frets that Democrats are going to destroy California.
- It really is amazing how the Religious Right is fundamentally unwilling to condemn Lisa Miller for kidnapping her daughter and disappearing.
- I find it quite remarkable how David Barton's election "analysis" so closely mirrors Fox's "news."
- Finally, quote of the day from David Lane, executive director of AFA Action, responding to the win in Iowa: "For those who impose what we perceive as an immoral agenda, we're going to take them out" ... He said the group would do so again wherever judges "impose their will on free people."
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/16/14 @ 1:15
7/14/14 @ 11:05
7/11/14 @ 5:10
7/8/14 @ 5:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am