Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/5/2010 4:58 pm
- Just a reminder to GOProud: just because the Left doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that the right-wing does.
- When even George W. Bish thinks Sarah Palin is a joke, that is saying something.
- Will the Religious Right please stop screaming about this nonsense now?
- Randall Terry is already going after John Boehner.
- Jim Garlow frets that Democrats are going to destroy California.
- It really is amazing how the Religious Right is fundamentally unwilling to condemn Lisa Miller for kidnapping her daughter and disappearing.
- I find it quite remarkable how David Barton's election "analysis" so closely mirrors Fox's "news."
- Finally, quote of the day from David Lane, executive director of AFA Action, responding to the win in Iowa: "For those who impose what we perceive as an immoral agenda, we're going to take them out" ... He said the group would do so again wherever judges "impose their will on free people."
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 12:31
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/11/14 @ 5:32
8/11/14 @ 12:02
8/7/14 @ 3:50
8/5/14 @ 5:25
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm