Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/5/2010 4:58 pm
- Just a reminder to GOProud: just because the Left doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that the right-wing does.
- When even George W. Bish thinks Sarah Palin is a joke, that is saying something.
- Will the Religious Right please stop screaming about this nonsense now?
- Randall Terry is already going after John Boehner.
- Jim Garlow frets that Democrats are going to destroy California.
- It really is amazing how the Religious Right is fundamentally unwilling to condemn Lisa Miller for kidnapping her daughter and disappearing.
- I find it quite remarkable how David Barton's election "analysis" so closely mirrors Fox's "news."
- Finally, quote of the day from David Lane, executive director of AFA Action, responding to the win in Iowa: "For those who impose what we perceive as an immoral agenda, we're going to take them out" ... He said the group would do so again wherever judges "impose their will on free people."
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Hitler's 'Super Gay' Race, Gun Tracking Bracelet Myth & Another Bogus Religious Right Persecution Story
4/11/14 @ 12:10
3/20/14 @ 12:55
3/7/14 @ 4:15
3/6/14 @ 6:08
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am