Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 5:41 pm
- Here is the text [PDF] of the remarks Newt Gingrich delivered at Liberty University today. It is pretty much what we have come to expect from him.
- Speaking of ridiculous nonsense, Dinesh D'Souza was on "Wallbuilders Live" today discussing "The Roots of Obama's Rage."
- Ken Cuccinelli will be joining Brent Bozell, Grover Norquist, Tony Perkins and others for an election night celebration hosted by Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell.
- Day Gardner and the National Pro-Life Union endorse Randall Terry acolyte Missy Smith.
- Also, support for reproductive choice is proof that the "communist philosophy is still alive today."
- Oklahoma needs to pass the anti-Sharia initiative because there is a "huge pocket of terrorist organizations operating out of Oklahoma" right now!
- Finally, CBN's David Brody has a message for Christians: "Start marching to a tea party near you. There's a seat waiting." Just keep that in mind next time CNN let's him pose as a "journalist."
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:33
Paranoia-Rama: Conservatives Getting Persecuted, Schools Peer Pressuring Kids To Be Gay, Obama Taking Guns
7/25/14 @ 5:15
7/25/14 @ 3:26
7/22/14 @ 2:25
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am