Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 4:41 pm
- Here is the text [PDF] of the remarks Newt Gingrich delivered at Liberty University today. It is pretty much what we have come to expect from him.
- Speaking of ridiculous nonsense, Dinesh D'Souza was on "Wallbuilders Live" today discussing "The Roots of Obama's Rage."
- Ken Cuccinelli will be joining Brent Bozell, Grover Norquist, Tony Perkins and others for an election night celebration hosted by Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell.
- Day Gardner and the National Pro-Life Union endorse Randall Terry acolyte Missy Smith.
- Also, support for reproductive choice is proof that the "communist philosophy is still alive today."
- Oklahoma needs to pass the anti-Sharia initiative because there is a "huge pocket of terrorist organizations operating out of Oklahoma" right now!
- Finally, CBN's David Brody has a message for Christians: "Start marching to a tea party near you. There's a seat waiting." Just keep that in mind next time CNN let's him pose as a "journalist."
Share this post
The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
1/28/15 @ 3:20
1/27/15 @ 1:45
1/27/15 @ 12:45
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm