Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 5:41 pm
- Here is the text [PDF] of the remarks Newt Gingrich delivered at Liberty University today. It is pretty much what we have come to expect from him.
- Speaking of ridiculous nonsense, Dinesh D'Souza was on "Wallbuilders Live" today discussing "The Roots of Obama's Rage."
- Ken Cuccinelli will be joining Brent Bozell, Grover Norquist, Tony Perkins and others for an election night celebration hosted by Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell.
- Day Gardner and the National Pro-Life Union endorse Randall Terry acolyte Missy Smith.
- Also, support for reproductive choice is proof that the "communist philosophy is still alive today."
- Oklahoma needs to pass the anti-Sharia initiative because there is a "huge pocket of terrorist organizations operating out of Oklahoma" right now!
- Finally, CBN's David Brody has a message for Christians: "Start marching to a tea party near you. There's a seat waiting." Just keep that in mind next time CNN let's him pose as a "journalist."
Share this post
9/28/15 @ 5:30
9/15/15 @ 5:32
9/9/15 @ 10:41
8/27/15 @ 5:35
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am