Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/26/2010 5:39 pm
- Carly Fiorina has been admitted to a hospital for treatment of an infection but is expected recover quickly and and return to the campaign trail soon.
- John Fund calls Dick Morris "the most amoral political consultant in the country."
- Tom DeLay's trial for allegedly illegally funneling corporate money to help elect Republicans to the Texas Legislature has finally begun.
- Alan Keyes and Wiley Drake lose another round in the Birther lawsuit.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: "Child tax credits should be extended only to married couples with children, but not to children in any other domestic arrangement. Nobody is going to force anybody to get married, but cohabiting couples will quickly learn that there are financial costs as well as emotional and relational costs to shacking up. If they want to bear those costs on their own, fine. Just don’t expect taxpayers to reward your irresponsibility."
Share this post
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
Tom DeLay Knows Of Secret DOJ Memo To Legalize '12 New Perversions,' Including Bestiality And Pedophilia
7/1/15 @ 10:11
6/26/15 @ 3:18
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm