Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/26/2010 5:39 pm
- Carly Fiorina has been admitted to a hospital for treatment of an infection but is expected recover quickly and and return to the campaign trail soon.
- John Fund calls Dick Morris "the most amoral political consultant in the country."
- Tom DeLay's trial for allegedly illegally funneling corporate money to help elect Republicans to the Texas Legislature has finally begun.
- Alan Keyes and Wiley Drake lose another round in the Birther lawsuit.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: "Child tax credits should be extended only to married couples with children, but not to children in any other domestic arrangement. Nobody is going to force anybody to get married, but cohabiting couples will quickly learn that there are financial costs as well as emotional and relational costs to shacking up. If they want to bear those costs on their own, fine. Just don’t expect taxpayers to reward your irresponsibility."
Share this post
5/11/15 @ 11:31
4/14/15 @ 12:27
3/31/15 @ 12:45
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm