Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/25/2010 5:51 pm
- Religious Right anti-gay activists kicked off their Iowa bus tour today seeking to remove judges from the state Supreme Court for ruling in favor of marriage equality.
- Phyllis Schlafly interviews Robert Knight about socialism in an excruciatingly boring hour long radio broadcast.
- Glenn Beck is losing his mind.
- Bryan Fischer says "homosexual behavior will leave you diseased, lonely, and dead."
- Do not let the new Matt Damon movie blind you to the dangers of necromancy.
- Finally, Cathy Ruse is a Senior Fellow for Legal Studies at Family Research Council, and just because she works from home, that does not make her a "stay-at-home mom" as she kept insisting during FRC's webcast.
'These Freaks Are Going To Get Us All Killed': Rick Wiles Warns Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War
4/28/16 @ 12:28
Defending Roy Moore's Nullification Efforts, Liberty Counsel Shows New Concern For 'Judicial Independence'
4/28/16 @ 10:35
Tom DeLay Ties Gays To Pedophiles But Says Dennis Hastert 'Doesn't Deserve What He Is Going Through'
4/25/16 @ 1:15
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm