Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/25/2010 5:51 pm
- Religious Right anti-gay activists kicked off their Iowa bus tour today seeking to remove judges from the state Supreme Court for ruling in favor of marriage equality.
- Phyllis Schlafly interviews Robert Knight about socialism in an excruciatingly boring hour long radio broadcast.
- Glenn Beck is losing his mind.
- Bryan Fischer says "homosexual behavior will leave you diseased, lonely, and dead."
- Do not let the new Matt Damon movie blind you to the dangers of necromancy.
- Finally, Cathy Ruse is a Senior Fellow for Legal Studies at Family Research Council, and just because she works from home, that does not make her a "stay-at-home mom" as she kept insisting during FRC's webcast.
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/23/16 @ 1:54
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/21/16 @ 10:38
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am