Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/25/2010 4:51 pm
- Religious Right anti-gay activists kicked off their Iowa bus tour today seeking to remove judges from the state Supreme Court for ruling in favor of marriage equality.
- Phyllis Schlafly interviews Robert Knight about socialism in an excruciatingly boring hour long radio broadcast.
- Glenn Beck is losing his mind.
- Bryan Fischer says "homosexual behavior will leave you diseased, lonely, and dead."
- Do not let the new Matt Damon movie blind you to the dangers of necromancy.
- Finally, Cathy Ruse is a Senior Fellow for Legal Studies at Family Research Council, and just because she works from home, that does not make her a "stay-at-home mom" as she kept insisting during FRC's webcast.
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 11:33
11/19/14 @ 11:48
11/18/14 @ 5:33
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm