Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/25/2010 4:51 pm
- Religious Right anti-gay activists kicked off their Iowa bus tour today seeking to remove judges from the state Supreme Court for ruling in favor of marriage equality.
- Phyllis Schlafly interviews Robert Knight about socialism in an excruciatingly boring hour long radio broadcast.
- Glenn Beck is losing his mind.
- Bryan Fischer says "homosexual behavior will leave you diseased, lonely, and dead."
- Do not let the new Matt Damon movie blind you to the dangers of necromancy.
- Finally, Cathy Ruse is a Senior Fellow for Legal Studies at Family Research Council, and just because she works from home, that does not make her a "stay-at-home mom" as she kept insisting during FRC's webcast.
1/29/16 @ 4:53
1/19/16 @ 11:49
Bryan Fischer Rips Nikki Haley For Embracing 'Sodomy-Based Marriage And The Entire Homosexual Agenda'
1/13/16 @ 4:21
1/11/16 @ 11:45
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm