Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/25/2010 5:51 pm
- Religious Right anti-gay activists kicked off their Iowa bus tour today seeking to remove judges from the state Supreme Court for ruling in favor of marriage equality.
- Phyllis Schlafly interviews Robert Knight about socialism in an excruciatingly boring hour long radio broadcast.
- Glenn Beck is losing his mind.
- Bryan Fischer says "homosexual behavior will leave you diseased, lonely, and dead."
- Do not let the new Matt Damon movie blind you to the dangers of necromancy.
- Finally, Cathy Ruse is a Senior Fellow for Legal Studies at Family Research Council, and just because she works from home, that does not make her a "stay-at-home mom" as she kept insisting during FRC's webcast.
Share this post
9/17/14 @ 10:55
9/16/14 @ 5:34
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm