Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/21/2010 5:44 pm
- James Dobson writes about the upcoming election and seems very concerned that President Obama is not Winston Churchill.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly gets in on the Right's "we are not responsible for gay suicides" effort.
- Poor Juan William - he got fired from NPR and will now have to make due with a $2 million contract with Fox News.
- It turns out that being a nut is a good way for Republican candidates to raise large amounts of money.
- Finally, just a few years ago Steve Dillard with a ultra-right wing activists and blogger; he's now a judge on the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Share this post
7/24/14 @ 12:55
7/24/14 @ 11:30
7/23/14 @ 4:52
7/23/14 @ 3:15
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm