Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/21/2010 5:44 pm
- James Dobson writes about the upcoming election and seems very concerned that President Obama is not Winston Churchill.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly gets in on the Right's "we are not responsible for gay suicides" effort.
- Poor Juan William - he got fired from NPR and will now have to make due with a $2 million contract with Fox News.
- It turns out that being a nut is a good way for Republican candidates to raise large amounts of money.
- Finally, just a few years ago Steve Dillard with a ultra-right wing activists and blogger; he's now a judge on the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Share this post
Dobson: 'I Fear That God's Judgment Will Befall This Once Great Nation' Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
7/6/15 @ 10:41
5/11/15 @ 3:00
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am