Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/21/2010 5:44 pm
- James Dobson writes about the upcoming election and seems very concerned that President Obama is not Winston Churchill.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly gets in on the Right's "we are not responsible for gay suicides" effort.
- Poor Juan William - he got fired from NPR and will now have to make due with a $2 million contract with Fox News.
- It turns out that being a nut is a good way for Republican candidates to raise large amounts of money.
- Finally, just a few years ago Steve Dillard with a ultra-right wing activists and blogger; he's now a judge on the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Share this post
10/1/15 @ 11:38
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am