Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/21/2010 5:44 pm
- James Dobson writes about the upcoming election and seems very concerned that President Obama is not Winston Churchill.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly gets in on the Right's "we are not responsible for gay suicides" effort.
- Poor Juan William - he got fired from NPR and will now have to make due with a $2 million contract with Fox News.
- It turns out that being a nut is a good way for Republican candidates to raise large amounts of money.
- Finally, just a few years ago Steve Dillard with a ultra-right wing activists and blogger; he's now a judge on the Georgia Court of Appeals.
5/27/16 @ 12:31
5/26/16 @ 5:20
5/26/16 @ 11:03
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm