Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/21/2010 5:44 pm
- James Dobson writes about the upcoming election and seems very concerned that President Obama is not Winston Churchill.
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly gets in on the Right's "we are not responsible for gay suicides" effort.
- Poor Juan William - he got fired from NPR and will now have to make due with a $2 million contract with Fox News.
- It turns out that being a nut is a good way for Republican candidates to raise large amounts of money.
- Finally, just a few years ago Steve Dillard with a ultra-right wing activists and blogger; he's now a judge on the Georgia Court of Appeals.
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 10:37
6/21/16 @ 3:50
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm