Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/19/2010 5:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is outraged - outraged! - by Jack Conway's ad because "the only thing worse than a person attempting to show-off and parade his faith for the purpose of getting a vote is a person who would falsely and viciously attack his political opponent's faith and lie about it." I can't stop laughing.
- Speaking of which, Rand Paul today trotted out a bunch of Christian leaders to complain about Conway's ad as well.
- Lou Sheldon loves Carly Fiorina. Lou Sheldon also runs a hate group.
- Speaking of TVC, they are very concerned about Democratic "dirty tricks," which is apparently their phrase for electioneering and politics.
- NOM's Brian Brown has launched a new political effort called ActRight.com.
- I am getting the impression that Harry Jackson is just going to complain about any and every change to DC's marriage laws.
- Sure, he may have written a book entitled "A Queer Thing Happened to America: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" that was rejected by 20 publishers, but do not call Michael Brown anti-gay.
- Finally, I am glad that Janet Porter is back to spreading crazy conspiracy theories about President Obama: "I drove by what used to be a booming car dealership last week and saw nothing but a ghost town thanks to Obama taking over the auto industry and shutting down dissenters."
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 3:30
3/10/14 @ 11:40
3/10/14 @ 10:14
3/7/14 @ 4:15
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm