Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/19/2010 5:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is outraged - outraged! - by Jack Conway's ad because "the only thing worse than a person attempting to show-off and parade his faith for the purpose of getting a vote is a person who would falsely and viciously attack his political opponent's faith and lie about it." I can't stop laughing.
- Speaking of which, Rand Paul today trotted out a bunch of Christian leaders to complain about Conway's ad as well.
- Lou Sheldon loves Carly Fiorina. Lou Sheldon also runs a hate group.
- Speaking of TVC, they are very concerned about Democratic "dirty tricks," which is apparently their phrase for electioneering and politics.
- NOM's Brian Brown has launched a new political effort called ActRight.com.
- I am getting the impression that Harry Jackson is just going to complain about any and every change to DC's marriage laws.
- Sure, he may have written a book entitled "A Queer Thing Happened to America: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" that was rejected by 20 publishers, but do not call Michael Brown anti-gay.
- Finally, I am glad that Janet Porter is back to spreading crazy conspiracy theories about President Obama: "I drove by what used to be a booming car dealership last week and saw nothing but a ghost town thanks to Obama taking over the auto industry and shutting down dissenters."
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm