Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/19/2010 4:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is outraged - outraged! - by Jack Conway's ad because "the only thing worse than a person attempting to show-off and parade his faith for the purpose of getting a vote is a person who would falsely and viciously attack his political opponent's faith and lie about it." I can't stop laughing.
- Speaking of which, Rand Paul today trotted out a bunch of Christian leaders to complain about Conway's ad as well.
- Lou Sheldon loves Carly Fiorina. Lou Sheldon also runs a hate group.
- Speaking of TVC, they are very concerned about Democratic "dirty tricks," which is apparently their phrase for electioneering and politics.
- NOM's Brian Brown has launched a new political effort called ActRight.com.
- I am getting the impression that Harry Jackson is just going to complain about any and every change to DC's marriage laws.
- Sure, he may have written a book entitled "A Queer Thing Happened to America: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" that was rejected by 20 publishers, but do not call Michael Brown anti-gay.
- Finally, I am glad that Janet Porter is back to spreading crazy conspiracy theories about President Obama: "I drove by what used to be a booming car dealership last week and saw nothing but a ghost town thanks to Obama taking over the auto industry and shutting down dissenters."
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/27/15 @ 4:40
1/26/15 @ 1:12
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm