Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/18/2010 4:23 pm
- Frank Pavone of Priests for Life says the Religious Right will never accept any sort of truce on the issue of abortion.
- Pam Tebow has endorsed Colorado's "personhood" amendment.
- This is an exceptionally inane column, even for Linda Harvey.
- Religious Right leaders are resoundingly unexcited about prospect of Speaker of the House John Boehner.
- Quote of the day from Dave Welch, responding to Judge Virginia Phillips' DADT ruling: "The raw arrogance represented by this Virginia Phillips should result in impeachment. She has proven herself not only unfit for judgeship but is in fact a 'domestic enemy' of the very kind our military members take an oath to defend against."
- The Catholic Church claims that Homer Simpson is a Catholic. Please, everyone knows that the Simpsons are Presbylutherans.
- Finally, nothing spices up a boring CSPAN panel like some conservative using it to vent about a failed past relationship with a co-panelist:
Anti-Planned Parenthood Activist David Daleiden Gets Indicted, But The Anti-Choice Movement Still Feels Like It's Winning
1/26/16 @ 1:08
12/15/15 @ 1:34
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm