Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/18/2010 5:23 pm
- Frank Pavone of Priests for Life says the Religious Right will never accept any sort of truce on the issue of abortion.
- Pam Tebow has endorsed Colorado's "personhood" amendment.
- This is an exceptionally inane column, even for Linda Harvey.
- Religious Right leaders are resoundingly unexcited about prospect of Speaker of the House John Boehner.
- Quote of the day from Dave Welch, responding to Judge Virginia Phillips' DADT ruling: "The raw arrogance represented by this Virginia Phillips should result in impeachment. She has proven herself not only unfit for judgeship but is in fact a 'domestic enemy' of the very kind our military members take an oath to defend against."
- The Catholic Church claims that Homer Simpson is a Catholic. Please, everyone knows that the Simpsons are Presbylutherans.
- Finally, nothing spices up a boring CSPAN panel like some conservative using it to vent about a failed past relationship with a co-panelist:
7/11/16 @ 2:52
7/8/16 @ 10:47
6/27/16 @ 1:41
5/19/16 @ 6:27
5/12/16 @ 3:11
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am