Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/18/2010 5:23 pm
- Frank Pavone of Priests for Life says the Religious Right will never accept any sort of truce on the issue of abortion.
- Pam Tebow has endorsed Colorado's "personhood" amendment.
- This is an exceptionally inane column, even for Linda Harvey.
- Religious Right leaders are resoundingly unexcited about prospect of Speaker of the House John Boehner.
- Quote of the day from Dave Welch, responding to Judge Virginia Phillips' DADT ruling: "The raw arrogance represented by this Virginia Phillips should result in impeachment. She has proven herself not only unfit for judgeship but is in fact a 'domestic enemy' of the very kind our military members take an oath to defend against."
- The Catholic Church claims that Homer Simpson is a Catholic. Please, everyone knows that the Simpsons are Presbylutherans.
- Finally, nothing spices up a boring CSPAN panel like some conservative using it to vent about a failed past relationship with a co-panelist:
Share this post
6/11/12 @ 1:15
10/28/11 @ 4:55
10/28/11 @ 3:00
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm