Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/18/2010 5:23 pm
- Frank Pavone of Priests for Life says the Religious Right will never accept any sort of truce on the issue of abortion.
- Pam Tebow has endorsed Colorado's "personhood" amendment.
- This is an exceptionally inane column, even for Linda Harvey.
- Religious Right leaders are resoundingly unexcited about prospect of Speaker of the House John Boehner.
- Quote of the day from Dave Welch, responding to Judge Virginia Phillips' DADT ruling: "The raw arrogance represented by this Virginia Phillips should result in impeachment. She has proven herself not only unfit for judgeship but is in fact a 'domestic enemy' of the very kind our military members take an oath to defend against."
- The Catholic Church claims that Homer Simpson is a Catholic. Please, everyone knows that the Simpsons are Presbylutherans.
- Finally, nothing spices up a boring CSPAN panel like some conservative using it to vent about a failed past relationship with a co-panelist:
Share this post
8/5/14 @ 5:25
8/1/14 @ 1:47
7/14/14 @ 11:05
6/18/14 @ 11:20
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am