Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/18/2010 5:23 pm
- Frank Pavone of Priests for Life says the Religious Right will never accept any sort of truce on the issue of abortion.
- Pam Tebow has endorsed Colorado's "personhood" amendment.
- This is an exceptionally inane column, even for Linda Harvey.
- Religious Right leaders are resoundingly unexcited about prospect of Speaker of the House John Boehner.
- Quote of the day from Dave Welch, responding to Judge Virginia Phillips' DADT ruling: "The raw arrogance represented by this Virginia Phillips should result in impeachment. She has proven herself not only unfit for judgeship but is in fact a 'domestic enemy' of the very kind our military members take an oath to defend against."
- The Catholic Church claims that Homer Simpson is a Catholic. Please, everyone knows that the Simpsons are Presbylutherans.
- Finally, nothing spices up a boring CSPAN panel like some conservative using it to vent about a failed past relationship with a co-panelist:
Share this post
8/5/14 @ 5:25
8/1/14 @ 1:47
7/14/14 @ 11:05
6/18/14 @ 11:20
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm