Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/7/2013 6:30 pm
- How sad: James O'Keefe is now $100,000 poorer.
- Hey Todd Starnes, maybe we "claimed" and "alleged" all of these things because they are true.
- Is anyone surprised that Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference are threatening to stop supporting immigration reform because they "refuse to budge on allowing visas for same-sex couples, due to their biblical view on marriage."
- With the Supreme Court scheduled to heard Prop 8 and DOMA cases, now is the time to pray.
- Finally, "CWA Celebrates Women's History Month" by lumping Rosa Parks in with Phyllis Schlafly:
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Trump Fights 'War On Christmas,' Beck Stocks Up On Guns, Anti-Gay Clerk Fears Imminent Death
8/28/15 @ 1:32
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am