Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/7/2013 6:30 pm
- How sad: James O'Keefe is now $100,000 poorer.
- Hey Todd Starnes, maybe we "claimed" and "alleged" all of these things because they are true.
- Is anyone surprised that Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference are threatening to stop supporting immigration reform because they "refuse to budge on allowing visas for same-sex couples, due to their biblical view on marriage."
- With the Supreme Court scheduled to heard Prop 8 and DOMA cases, now is the time to pray.
- Finally, "CWA Celebrates Women's History Month" by lumping Rosa Parks in with Phyllis Schlafly:
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:30
6/26/15 @ 11:36
6/25/15 @ 5:31
6/23/15 @ 5:31
6/22/15 @ 5:30
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm