Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/7/2013 5:30 pm
- How sad: James O'Keefe is now $100,000 poorer.
- Hey Todd Starnes, maybe we "claimed" and "alleged" all of these things because they are true.
- Is anyone surprised that Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference are threatening to stop supporting immigration reform because they "refuse to budge on allowing visas for same-sex couples, due to their biblical view on marriage."
- With the Supreme Court scheduled to heard Prop 8 and DOMA cases, now is the time to pray.
- Finally, "CWA Celebrates Women's History Month" by lumping Rosa Parks in with Phyllis Schlafly:
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm