Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/7/2013 6:30 pm
- How sad: James O'Keefe is now $100,000 poorer.
- Hey Todd Starnes, maybe we "claimed" and "alleged" all of these things because they are true.
- Is anyone surprised that Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference are threatening to stop supporting immigration reform because they "refuse to budge on allowing visas for same-sex couples, due to their biblical view on marriage."
- With the Supreme Court scheduled to heard Prop 8 and DOMA cases, now is the time to pray.
- Finally, "CWA Celebrates Women's History Month" by lumping Rosa Parks in with Phyllis Schlafly:
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 4:50
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm