Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/7/2013 6:30 pm
- How sad: James O'Keefe is now $100,000 poorer.
- Hey Todd Starnes, maybe we "claimed" and "alleged" all of these things because they are true.
- Is anyone surprised that Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference are threatening to stop supporting immigration reform because they "refuse to budge on allowing visas for same-sex couples, due to their biblical view on marriage."
- With the Supreme Court scheduled to heard Prop 8 and DOMA cases, now is the time to pray.
- Finally, "CWA Celebrates Women's History Month" by lumping Rosa Parks in with Phyllis Schlafly:
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 12:28
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
8/14/14 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm