Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/1/2010 4:32 pm
- President Obama is blasting the GOP for incessantly blocking the confirmation of his judicial nominees.
- Peter LaBarbera explains why he yanked his post attacking the National Organization for Marriage.
- I just think it is hilarious that the NRCC is calling Rep. Alan Grayson "a national embarrassment" while calling Michele Bachmann a patriot.
- James Dobson doesn't think the federal government or Supreme Court will ever outlaw abortion, which is why they have to fight the battles in the states.
- Al Mohler slams the prosperity gospel.
- Finally, who would be opposed to efforts in Missouri to "prohibit the cruel and inhumane treatment of dogs in puppy mills"? Well, Joe the Plumber, the Eagle Forum, and Tea Party activists, of course.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am