Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/1/2010 5:32 pm
- President Obama is blasting the GOP for incessantly blocking the confirmation of his judicial nominees.
- Peter LaBarbera explains why he yanked his post attacking the National Organization for Marriage.
- I just think it is hilarious that the NRCC is calling Rep. Alan Grayson "a national embarrassment" while calling Michele Bachmann a patriot.
- James Dobson doesn't think the federal government or Supreme Court will ever outlaw abortion, which is why they have to fight the battles in the states.
- Al Mohler slams the prosperity gospel.
- Finally, who would be opposed to efforts in Missouri to "prohibit the cruel and inhumane treatment of dogs in puppy mills"? Well, Joe the Plumber, the Eagle Forum, and Tea Party activists, of course.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/15/14 @ 11:29
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am