Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/1/2010 5:32 pm
- President Obama is blasting the GOP for incessantly blocking the confirmation of his judicial nominees.
- Peter LaBarbera explains why he yanked his post attacking the National Organization for Marriage.
- I just think it is hilarious that the NRCC is calling Rep. Alan Grayson "a national embarrassment" while calling Michele Bachmann a patriot.
- James Dobson doesn't think the federal government or Supreme Court will ever outlaw abortion, which is why they have to fight the battles in the states.
- Al Mohler slams the prosperity gospel.
- Finally, who would be opposed to efforts in Missouri to "prohibit the cruel and inhumane treatment of dogs in puppy mills"? Well, Joe the Plumber, the Eagle Forum, and Tea Party activists, of course.
Share this post
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/16/14 @ 1:10
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm