Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/1/2010 5:32 pm
- President Obama is blasting the GOP for incessantly blocking the confirmation of his judicial nominees.
- Peter LaBarbera explains why he yanked his post attacking the National Organization for Marriage.
- I just think it is hilarious that the NRCC is calling Rep. Alan Grayson "a national embarrassment" while calling Michele Bachmann a patriot.
- James Dobson doesn't think the federal government or Supreme Court will ever outlaw abortion, which is why they have to fight the battles in the states.
- Al Mohler slams the prosperity gospel.
- Finally, who would be opposed to efforts in Missouri to "prohibit the cruel and inhumane treatment of dogs in puppy mills"? Well, Joe the Plumber, the Eagle Forum, and Tea Party activists, of course.
8/23/16 @ 4:50
8/17/16 @ 2:02
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm