Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/1/2010 5:32 pm
- President Obama is blasting the GOP for incessantly blocking the confirmation of his judicial nominees.
- Peter LaBarbera explains why he yanked his post attacking the National Organization for Marriage.
- I just think it is hilarious that the NRCC is calling Rep. Alan Grayson "a national embarrassment" while calling Michele Bachmann a patriot.
- James Dobson doesn't think the federal government or Supreme Court will ever outlaw abortion, which is why they have to fight the battles in the states.
- Al Mohler slams the prosperity gospel.
- Finally, who would be opposed to efforts in Missouri to "prohibit the cruel and inhumane treatment of dogs in puppy mills"? Well, Joe the Plumber, the Eagle Forum, and Tea Party activists, of course.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 12:31
Alex McFarland: 'Psychologically Destructive' Homosexuality Creates Problems In LGBT Community, Not Homophobia
8/14/14 @ 4:01
8/11/14 @ 5:29
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am