Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 6:30 pm
- Matt Barber says that polls showing increasing support for marriage equality are due to "leftists' propaganda."
- Harry Jackson warns that Christians are "signing away our religious freedom."
- ACT For America is urging a boycott of the film "Non-Stop" and spoiling the plot in the process.
- Tim Wildmon asserts that "the common denominator the homosexual activists have with Planned Parenthood is they both promote actions that are diametrically opposed to the laws of God as given to us in the Bible."
- Finally, FRC prays for more laws like Arizona's discrimination bill: "May God keep his own people from deception! May they arise to stand for righteousness, whatever the cost! May God raise an army of great men and women, who will preach the Gospel with Great Awakening power AND expose dishonesty by speaking the Truth in Love – without wavering – in Arizona and every state!"
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 2:10
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
8/25/14 @ 1:15
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm