Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 6:30 pm
- Matt Barber says that polls showing increasing support for marriage equality are due to "leftists' propaganda."
- Harry Jackson warns that Christians are "signing away our religious freedom."
- ACT For America is urging a boycott of the film "Non-Stop" and spoiling the plot in the process.
- Tim Wildmon asserts that "the common denominator the homosexual activists have with Planned Parenthood is they both promote actions that are diametrically opposed to the laws of God as given to us in the Bible."
- Finally, FRC prays for more laws like Arizona's discrimination bill: "May God keep his own people from deception! May they arise to stand for righteousness, whatever the cost! May God raise an army of great men and women, who will preach the Gospel with Great Awakening power AND expose dishonesty by speaking the Truth in Love – without wavering – in Arizona and every state!"
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm