Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 5:30 pm
- Matt Barber says that polls showing increasing support for marriage equality are due to "leftists' propaganda."
- Harry Jackson warns that Christians are "signing away our religious freedom."
- ACT For America is urging a boycott of the film "Non-Stop" and spoiling the plot in the process.
- Tim Wildmon asserts that "the common denominator the homosexual activists have with Planned Parenthood is they both promote actions that are diametrically opposed to the laws of God as given to us in the Bible."
- Finally, FRC prays for more laws like Arizona's discrimination bill: "May God keep his own people from deception! May they arise to stand for righteousness, whatever the cost! May God raise an army of great men and women, who will preach the Gospel with Great Awakening power AND expose dishonesty by speaking the Truth in Love – without wavering – in Arizona and every state!"
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 3:05
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm