Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 5:30 pm
- Matt Barber says that polls showing increasing support for marriage equality are due to "leftists' propaganda."
- Harry Jackson warns that Christians are "signing away our religious freedom."
- ACT For America is urging a boycott of the film "Non-Stop" and spoiling the plot in the process.
- Tim Wildmon asserts that "the common denominator the homosexual activists have with Planned Parenthood is they both promote actions that are diametrically opposed to the laws of God as given to us in the Bible."
- Finally, FRC prays for more laws like Arizona's discrimination bill: "May God keep his own people from deception! May they arise to stand for righteousness, whatever the cost! May God raise an army of great men and women, who will preach the Gospel with Great Awakening power AND expose dishonesty by speaking the Truth in Love – without wavering – in Arizona and every state!"
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Lindsey Graham Tells Anti-Choice Activists: Need To Find 'Way Out Of This Definitional Problem With Rape'
1/22/15 @ 11:07
1/22/15 @ 11:00
1/21/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm