Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:25 pm
- With every passing day, CPAC becomes even more of a joke.
- Mat Staver was awarded the "Defender of Liberty" award at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention.
- When it comes to Newt Gingrich, we are actually inclined to trust Roger Ailes.
- Bryan Fischer says writers at The National Review "should be ashamed of themselves" for supporting the presence of groups like GOPround at CPAC.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Mike Huckabee: "I've come to the conclusion that [President Obama] is not sincere about anything other than poking Republicans in the eye."
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/21/16 @ 12:50
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
7/19/16 @ 6:25
7/18/16 @ 6:15
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm