Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:25 pm
- With every passing day, CPAC becomes even more of a joke.
- Mat Staver was awarded the "Defender of Liberty" award at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention.
- When it comes to Newt Gingrich, we are actually inclined to trust Roger Ailes.
- Bryan Fischer says writers at The National Review "should be ashamed of themselves" for supporting the presence of groups like GOPround at CPAC.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Mike Huckabee: "I've come to the conclusion that [President Obama] is not sincere about anything other than poking Republicans in the eye."
Share this post
4/24/14 @ 5:30
4/24/14 @ 2:23
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/22/14 @ 5:32
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am