Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 5:25 pm
- With every passing day, CPAC becomes even more of a joke.
- Mat Staver was awarded the "Defender of Liberty" award at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention.
- When it comes to Newt Gingrich, we are actually inclined to trust Roger Ailes.
- Bryan Fischer says writers at The National Review "should be ashamed of themselves" for supporting the presence of groups like GOPround at CPAC.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Mike Huckabee: "I've come to the conclusion that [President Obama] is not sincere about anything other than poking Republicans in the eye."
Share this post
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm