Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 5:25 pm
- With every passing day, CPAC becomes even more of a joke.
- Mat Staver was awarded the "Defender of Liberty" award at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention.
- When it comes to Newt Gingrich, we are actually inclined to trust Roger Ailes.
- Bryan Fischer says writers at The National Review "should be ashamed of themselves" for supporting the presence of groups like GOPround at CPAC.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Mike Huckabee: "I've come to the conclusion that [President Obama] is not sincere about anything other than poking Republicans in the eye."
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:30
2/2/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God
1/25/16 @ 12:50pm