Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:25 pm
- With every passing day, CPAC becomes even more of a joke.
- Mat Staver was awarded the "Defender of Liberty" award at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention.
- When it comes to Newt Gingrich, we are actually inclined to trust Roger Ailes.
- Bryan Fischer says writers at The National Review "should be ashamed of themselves" for supporting the presence of groups like GOPround at CPAC.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Mike Huckabee: "I've come to the conclusion that [President Obama] is not sincere about anything other than poking Republicans in the eye."
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm