Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/28/2010 5:46 pm
- It turns out that when it comes to religion, atheists and agnostics are more knowledgeable than most believers.
- Dinesh D'Souza explains "Why Barack Obama Hates America" and Heather Mac Donald explains why D'Souza is a joke.
- The Independent Women's Forum is calling on people to sign a pledge vowing to pressure others to repeal health care reform, which frankly seems to be a very convoluted strategy.
- Mike Huckabee is very upset about Rep. Alan Grayson's ad against Dan Webster, whom he has endorsed, calling it "a sleazy, bigoted and Christophobic attack."
- Finally, Matt Barber compares being gay to running headlong into a brick wall. So you can see why Liberty Counsel was so eager to woo him away from Concerned Women for America.
Share this post
Ted Cruz And GOP Leaders Record Ads For Far-Right Groups: 'God's People' Must 'Restore' American Values
9/30/14 @ 10:42
9/29/14 @ 3:41
9/27/14 @ 10:57
9/27/14 @ 10:53
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm