Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/28/2010 4:46 pm
- It turns out that when it comes to religion, atheists and agnostics are more knowledgeable than most believers.
- Dinesh D'Souza explains "Why Barack Obama Hates America" and Heather Mac Donald explains why D'Souza is a joke.
- The Independent Women's Forum is calling on people to sign a pledge vowing to pressure others to repeal health care reform, which frankly seems to be a very convoluted strategy.
- Mike Huckabee is very upset about Rep. Alan Grayson's ad against Dan Webster, whom he has endorsed, calling it "a sleazy, bigoted and Christophobic attack."
- Finally, Matt Barber compares being gay to running headlong into a brick wall. So you can see why Liberty Counsel was so eager to woo him away from Concerned Women for America.
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:30
2/28/14 @ 4:30
2/27/14 @ 4:47
2/27/14 @ 11:15
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm