Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/28/2010 4:46 pm
- It turns out that when it comes to religion, atheists and agnostics are more knowledgeable than most believers.
- Dinesh D'Souza explains "Why Barack Obama Hates America" and Heather Mac Donald explains why D'Souza is a joke.
- The Independent Women's Forum is calling on people to sign a pledge vowing to pressure others to repeal health care reform, which frankly seems to be a very convoluted strategy.
- Mike Huckabee is very upset about Rep. Alan Grayson's ad against Dan Webster, whom he has endorsed, calling it "a sleazy, bigoted and Christophobic attack."
- Finally, Matt Barber compares being gay to running headlong into a brick wall. So you can see why Liberty Counsel was so eager to woo him away from Concerned Women for America.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 11:24
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm