Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/5/2014 6:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly is locked in a copyright battle over her last name with her own nephew.
- Speaking of Schlafly, she continues to warn that "if we admit so many big-government immigrants, we won't be able to continue our system of limited government."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire seems to believe that if the world doesn't hate you, you are not being a very good Christian.
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds of Instapundit will receive the Reed Irvine Award for New Media at CPAC.
- Finally, documents suggest that Mark Driscoll's church bought up thousands of copies of his book in order to get it onto various bestseller lists.
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:30
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 11:31
10/1/15 @ 5:30
9/30/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am