Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/5/2014 6:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly is locked in a copyright battle over her last name with her own nephew.
- Speaking of Schlafly, she continues to warn that "if we admit so many big-government immigrants, we won't be able to continue our system of limited government."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire seems to believe that if the world doesn't hate you, you are not being a very good Christian.
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds of Instapundit will receive the Reed Irvine Award for New Media at CPAC.
- Finally, documents suggest that Mark Driscoll's church bought up thousands of copies of his book in order to get it onto various bestseller lists.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 11:05
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm