Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/5/2014 5:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly is locked in a copyright battle over her last name with her own nephew.
- Speaking of Schlafly, she continues to warn that "if we admit so many big-government immigrants, we won't be able to continue our system of limited government."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire seems to believe that if the world doesn't hate you, you are not being a very good Christian.
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds of Instapundit will receive the Reed Irvine Award for New Media at CPAC.
- Finally, documents suggest that Mark Driscoll's church bought up thousands of copies of his book in order to get it onto various bestseller lists.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 12:05
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm