Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/5/2014 6:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly is locked in a copyright battle over her last name with her own nephew.
- Speaking of Schlafly, she continues to warn that "if we admit so many big-government immigrants, we won't be able to continue our system of limited government."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire seems to believe that if the world doesn't hate you, you are not being a very good Christian.
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds of Instapundit will receive the Reed Irvine Award for New Media at CPAC.
- Finally, documents suggest that Mark Driscoll's church bought up thousands of copies of his book in order to get it onto various bestseller lists.
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 11:05
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
Schlafly: GOP Hopefuls Must Vow To Defy Gay Marriage Ruling Until We 'Decide Whether We Want To Overturn It'
7/29/15 @ 11:49
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am