Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/5/2014 6:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly is locked in a copyright battle over her last name with her own nephew.
- Speaking of Schlafly, she continues to warn that "if we admit so many big-government immigrants, we won't be able to continue our system of limited government."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire seems to believe that if the world doesn't hate you, you are not being a very good Christian.
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds of Instapundit will receive the Reed Irvine Award for New Media at CPAC.
- Finally, documents suggest that Mark Driscoll's church bought up thousands of copies of his book in order to get it onto various bestseller lists.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/31/14 @ 4:25
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm