Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/5/2013 5:30 pm
- Apparently feeling that CPAC wasn't already a complete joke, organizers have once again invited Donald Trump to speak.
- It is nice to see that the AFA continues to promote insane conspiracy theories.
- Right-wing radio host Steve Deace tells Bryan Fischer that he may run for Iowa's open Senate seat if Rep. Steve King declines because only he can unify the party.
- A Virginia pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country has been sentenced to more than two years in prison.
- Finally, an effort is again underway to get a "personhood" amendment on the ballot in Mississippi and this time it is being headed by the wife of the producer of Bryan Fischer's radio show.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm