Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/5/2013 6:30 pm
- Apparently feeling that CPAC wasn't already a complete joke, organizers have once again invited Donald Trump to speak.
- It is nice to see that the AFA continues to promote insane conspiracy theories.
- Right-wing radio host Steve Deace tells Bryan Fischer that he may run for Iowa's open Senate seat if Rep. Steve King declines because only he can unify the party.
- A Virginia pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country has been sentenced to more than two years in prison.
- Finally, an effort is again underway to get a "personhood" amendment on the ballot in Mississippi and this time it is being headed by the wife of the producer of Bryan Fischer's radio show.
8/31/16 @ 5:30
8/30/16 @ 5:30
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/29/16 @ 1:22
8/26/16 @ 4:40
Michael Savage: President Trump Must Violate The Civil Rights Of Liberals To Save America
8/30/16 @ 12:05pm
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm