Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/5/2013 6:30 pm
- Apparently feeling that CPAC wasn't already a complete joke, organizers have once again invited Donald Trump to speak.
- It is nice to see that the AFA continues to promote insane conspiracy theories.
- Right-wing radio host Steve Deace tells Bryan Fischer that he may run for Iowa's open Senate seat if Rep. Steve King declines because only he can unify the party.
- A Virginia pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country has been sentenced to more than two years in prison.
- Finally, an effort is again underway to get a "personhood" amendment on the ballot in Mississippi and this time it is being headed by the wife of the producer of Bryan Fischer's radio show.
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm