Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/5/2013 6:30 pm
- Apparently feeling that CPAC wasn't already a complete joke, organizers have once again invited Donald Trump to speak.
- It is nice to see that the AFA continues to promote insane conspiracy theories.
- Right-wing radio host Steve Deace tells Bryan Fischer that he may run for Iowa's open Senate seat if Rep. Steve King declines because only he can unify the party.
- A Virginia pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country has been sentenced to more than two years in prison.
- Finally, an effort is again underway to get a "personhood" amendment on the ballot in Mississippi and this time it is being headed by the wife of the producer of Bryan Fischer's radio show.
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
7/19/16 @ 6:25
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am