Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/5/2012 6:52 pm
- Rush Limbaugh apologzies for his attacks last week on Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.
- Jesse Lee Peterson is getting tired of people refusing to openly declare that President Obama is not a Christian.
- Rick Warren says reports that he believes that Muslims and Christian worship the same god are "flat out wrong."
- ALIPAC needs to raise $30,000 by March 20 or go out of business.
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs' United States Reformation Prayer Network explains just what God is looking for in the next president.
Share this post
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am