Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/5/2012 6:52 pm
- Rush Limbaugh apologzies for his attacks last week on Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.
- Jesse Lee Peterson is getting tired of people refusing to openly declare that President Obama is not a Christian.
- Rick Warren says reports that he believes that Muslims and Christian worship the same god are "flat out wrong."
- ALIPAC needs to raise $30,000 by March 20 or go out of business.
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs' United States Reformation Prayer Network explains just what God is looking for in the next president.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am