Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/5/2012 6:52 pm
- Rush Limbaugh apologzies for his attacks last week on Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.
- Jesse Lee Peterson is getting tired of people refusing to openly declare that President Obama is not a Christian.
- Rick Warren says reports that he believes that Muslims and Christian worship the same god are "flat out wrong."
- ALIPAC needs to raise $30,000 by March 20 or go out of business.
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs' United States Reformation Prayer Network explains just what God is looking for in the next president.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm