Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/5/2012 6:52 pm
- Rush Limbaugh apologzies for his attacks last week on Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.
- Jesse Lee Peterson is getting tired of people refusing to openly declare that President Obama is not a Christian.
- Rick Warren says reports that he believes that Muslims and Christian worship the same god are "flat out wrong."
- ALIPAC needs to raise $30,000 by March 20 or go out of business.
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs' United States Reformation Prayer Network explains just what God is looking for in the next president.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm