Right Wing Leftovers - 3/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/5/2012 6:52 pm
- Rush Limbaugh apologzies for his attacks last week on Georgetown student Sandra Fluke.
- Jesse Lee Peterson is getting tired of people refusing to openly declare that President Obama is not a Christian.
- Rick Warren says reports that he believes that Muslims and Christian worship the same god are "flat out wrong."
- ALIPAC needs to raise $30,000 by March 20 or go out of business.
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs' United States Reformation Prayer Network explains just what God is looking for in the next president.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am