Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/3/2010 3:40 pm
It's a holiday weekend and I am pretty much at my wit's end dealing with right-wing nonsense, so I'm calling it a day a bit early:
- No surprise here, Tony Perkins will be speaking at The Call.
- Speaking of which, apparently Lou Engle emailed Sarah Palin before her debate with Joe Biden to tell her "this is an Esther moment in your life."
- AZ Gov. Jan Brewer has decided she has had it with debates after her terrible performance in the first one.
- Chuck Colson in not overly thrilled with the fact that Glenn Beck has become a religious leader.
- Finally, I am getting really, really tired of Bryan Fischer. The same can be said for Cliff Kincaid.
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/30/15 @ 1:28
1/30/15 @ 1:15
Tony Perkins Admits 'No-Go Zone' Accusation 'Not Literally Accurate,' Accepts Congressman's Invitation To Tour Minneapolis
1/30/15 @ 12:05
1/29/15 @ 5:20
1/29/15 @ 4:57
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm