Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/3/2010 4:40 pm
It's a holiday weekend and I am pretty much at my wit's end dealing with right-wing nonsense, so I'm calling it a day a bit early:
- No surprise here, Tony Perkins will be speaking at The Call.
- Speaking of which, apparently Lou Engle emailed Sarah Palin before her debate with Joe Biden to tell her "this is an Esther moment in your life."
- AZ Gov. Jan Brewer has decided she has had it with debates after her terrible performance in the first one.
- Chuck Colson in not overly thrilled with the fact that Glenn Beck has become a religious leader.
- Finally, I am getting really, really tired of Bryan Fischer. The same can be said for Cliff Kincaid.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/22/14 @ 2:16
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 3:27
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm