Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/3/2010 4:40 pm
It's a holiday weekend and I am pretty much at my wit's end dealing with right-wing nonsense, so I'm calling it a day a bit early:
- No surprise here, Tony Perkins will be speaking at The Call.
- Speaking of which, apparently Lou Engle emailed Sarah Palin before her debate with Joe Biden to tell her "this is an Esther moment in your life."
- AZ Gov. Jan Brewer has decided she has had it with debates after her terrible performance in the first one.
- Chuck Colson in not overly thrilled with the fact that Glenn Beck has become a religious leader.
- Finally, I am getting really, really tired of Bryan Fischer. The same can be said for Cliff Kincaid.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/23/14 @ 12:21
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am