Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/4/2014 6:31 pm
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will hire outside attorneys after the attorney general announced he wouldn't appeal a decision granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states.
- Tom DeLay is joining The Washington Times as a weekly columnist and radio personality.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "the culture is sliding downward and the big question is will Christians wake up and make these corporations suffer for their liberal, radical sort of pro-sin advocacy?"
- We are pretty certain that a tweet from Matthew Hagee that was retweeted just 70 times was not responsible for the "Son of God" movie taking in nearly $7 million on Sunday.
- Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, says that he doesn't know any evangelicals who would support anti-gay legislation like that passed in Uganda. He should ask us because we can point him to several.
Share this post
5/4/15 @ 5:30
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/30/15 @ 5:31
4/29/15 @ 5:30
4/28/15 @ 5:31
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am