Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/4/2014 6:31 pm
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will hire outside attorneys after the attorney general announced he wouldn't appeal a decision granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states.
- Tom DeLay is joining The Washington Times as a weekly columnist and radio personality.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "the culture is sliding downward and the big question is will Christians wake up and make these corporations suffer for their liberal, radical sort of pro-sin advocacy?"
- We are pretty certain that a tweet from Matthew Hagee that was retweeted just 70 times was not responsible for the "Son of God" movie taking in nearly $7 million on Sunday.
- Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, says that he doesn't know any evangelicals who would support anti-gay legislation like that passed in Uganda. He should ask us because we can point him to several.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 11:25
5/19/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm