Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/4/2014 6:31 pm
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will hire outside attorneys after the attorney general announced he wouldn't appeal a decision granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states.
- Tom DeLay is joining The Washington Times as a weekly columnist and radio personality.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "the culture is sliding downward and the big question is will Christians wake up and make these corporations suffer for their liberal, radical sort of pro-sin advocacy?"
- We are pretty certain that a tweet from Matthew Hagee that was retweeted just 70 times was not responsible for the "Son of God" movie taking in nearly $7 million on Sunday.
- Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, says that he doesn't know any evangelicals who would support anti-gay legislation like that passed in Uganda. He should ask us because we can point him to several.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/29/14 @ 3:42
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am