Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/4/2014 5:31 pm
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will hire outside attorneys after the attorney general announced he wouldn't appeal a decision granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states.
- Tom DeLay is joining The Washington Times as a weekly columnist and radio personality.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "the culture is sliding downward and the big question is will Christians wake up and make these corporations suffer for their liberal, radical sort of pro-sin advocacy?"
- We are pretty certain that a tweet from Matthew Hagee that was retweeted just 70 times was not responsible for the "Son of God" movie taking in nearly $7 million on Sunday.
- Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, says that he doesn't know any evangelicals who would support anti-gay legislation like that passed in Uganda. He should ask us because we can point him to several.
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
11/14/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am