Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/4/2014 5:31 pm
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will hire outside attorneys after the attorney general announced he wouldn't appeal a decision granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states.
- Tom DeLay is joining The Washington Times as a weekly columnist and radio personality.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "the culture is sliding downward and the big question is will Christians wake up and make these corporations suffer for their liberal, radical sort of pro-sin advocacy?"
- We are pretty certain that a tweet from Matthew Hagee that was retweeted just 70 times was not responsible for the "Son of God" movie taking in nearly $7 million on Sunday.
- Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, says that he doesn't know any evangelicals who would support anti-gay legislation like that passed in Uganda. He should ask us because we can point him to several.
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 2:59
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm