Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/4/2014 6:31 pm
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear will hire outside attorneys after the attorney general announced he wouldn't appeal a decision granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states.
- Tom DeLay is joining The Washington Times as a weekly columnist and radio personality.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "the culture is sliding downward and the big question is will Christians wake up and make these corporations suffer for their liberal, radical sort of pro-sin advocacy?"
- We are pretty certain that a tweet from Matthew Hagee that was retweeted just 70 times was not responsible for the "Son of God" movie taking in nearly $7 million on Sunday.
- Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, says that he doesn't know any evangelicals who would support anti-gay legislation like that passed in Uganda. He should ask us because we can point him to several.
Share this post
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
8/14/14 @ 5:30
8/13/14 @ 5:31
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm