Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer is disappointed that the first episode of "The Bible" miniseries was not anti-gay enough.
- The main problem with this post is that it considers David Brody to be a journalist when he is really just a Religious Right activist working for Pat Robertson under the guise of a reporter
- Robert Knight calls the Republicans who signed the brief asking the Supreme Court to strike down DOMA "infected tonsils."
- We just don't hear enough testimony about how Jesus prevented someone from murdering their entire family these days.
- Finally, this is the title of an actual post on Scott Lively's website: "The Bi-Sexual T**d in the Gay Wedding Punchbowl."
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am