Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer is disappointed that the first episode of "The Bible" miniseries was not anti-gay enough.
- The main problem with this post is that it considers David Brody to be a journalist when he is really just a Religious Right activist working for Pat Robertson under the guise of a reporter
- Robert Knight calls the Republicans who signed the brief asking the Supreme Court to strike down DOMA "infected tonsils."
- We just don't hear enough testimony about how Jesus prevented someone from murdering their entire family these days.
- Finally, this is the title of an actual post on Scott Lively's website: "The Bi-Sexual T**d in the Gay Wedding Punchbowl."
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
Obama Supports Mandatory Voting In Order To 'Flood The Nation With Illegal Immigrants' And Destroy The GOP
3/26/15 @ 3:09
3/25/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm