Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer is disappointed that the first episode of "The Bible" miniseries was not anti-gay enough.
- The main problem with this post is that it considers David Brody to be a journalist when he is really just a Religious Right activist working for Pat Robertson under the guise of a reporter
- Robert Knight calls the Republicans who signed the brief asking the Supreme Court to strike down DOMA "infected tonsils."
- We just don't hear enough testimony about how Jesus prevented someone from murdering their entire family these days.
- Finally, this is the title of an actual post on Scott Lively's website: "The Bi-Sexual T**d in the Gay Wedding Punchbowl."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm