Right Wing Leftovers - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer is disappointed that the first episode of "The Bible" miniseries was not anti-gay enough.
- The main problem with this post is that it considers David Brody to be a journalist when he is really just a Religious Right activist working for Pat Robertson under the guise of a reporter
- Robert Knight calls the Republicans who signed the brief asking the Supreme Court to strike down DOMA "infected tonsils."
- We just don't hear enough testimony about how Jesus prevented someone from murdering their entire family these days.
- Finally, this is the title of an actual post on Scott Lively's website: "The Bi-Sexual T**d in the Gay Wedding Punchbowl."
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm