Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/30/2010 5:30 pm
- Tom Coburn says he'd never vote for Newt Gingrich.
- Peter LaBarbera loves Ryan Sorba.
- Gary Bauer is suddenly very concerned about tax dollars going toward the construction of religious buildings.
- Joseph Farah continues his crusade against GOProud.
- Chuck Baldwin calls for revolution.
- Cliff Kincaid goes after every conservative that doesn't oppose gay marriage.
- Focus on the Family promotes The Call.
- Hey, did you know the Christian Coalition was still issuing scorecards? They are.
- Finally, the dissidents from the late D. James Kennedy's Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church have started their own new church.
Share this post
6/6/13 @ 5:30
6/6/13 @ 12:00
5/31/13 @ 5:30
5/30/13 @ 10:11
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm