Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/23/2010 5:34 pm
- GOProud has again signed on to be a sponsor of the next CPAC, so I can't wait to see how the anti-gay Right reacts to this.
- If there is a case to be made for discriminating against a gay person, you can rest assure that Mat Staver will be there to make it.
- Joseph Farah and Ann Coulter continue to fight.
- The New Yorker profiles David and Charles Koch, the ideological billionaires behind so much of today's right-wing movement.
- Replace "homosexuality" with "Christianity" in this Brad Dacus quote and imagine how the Right would respond.
- Harry Jackson continues to rail against gay marriage: "We declare that there is coming an unprecedented political backlash against same-sex marriage being forced down our collective throats."
- Mike Huckabee denies trying to sell his endorsement for $250,000 and also went campaigning with Bill McCollum in church this weekend.
- Janet Porter's Faith 2 Action organization has been almost non-existent lately ... with the exception of posting things on how "Amazing Animals" like the woodpecker prove that God exists.
- Finally, is Hunt Downer the Antichrist or something?
Share this post
7/6/15 @ 5:30
6/30/15 @ 11:35
'Satan Popping Bottles': Anti-Gay Activists Predict War And Terrorist Attacks As Punishment For Marriage Decision
6/29/15 @ 10:45
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm