Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/23/2010 4:34 pm
- GOProud has again signed on to be a sponsor of the next CPAC, so I can't wait to see how the anti-gay Right reacts to this.
- If there is a case to be made for discriminating against a gay person, you can rest assure that Mat Staver will be there to make it.
- Joseph Farah and Ann Coulter continue to fight.
- The New Yorker profiles David and Charles Koch, the ideological billionaires behind so much of today's right-wing movement.
- Replace "homosexuality" with "Christianity" in this Brad Dacus quote and imagine how the Right would respond.
- Harry Jackson continues to rail against gay marriage: "We declare that there is coming an unprecedented political backlash against same-sex marriage being forced down our collective throats."
- Mike Huckabee denies trying to sell his endorsement for $250,000 and also went campaigning with Bill McCollum in church this weekend.
- Janet Porter's Faith 2 Action organization has been almost non-existent lately ... with the exception of posting things on how "Amazing Animals" like the woodpecker prove that God exists.
- Finally, is Hunt Downer the Antichrist or something?
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 10:42
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm