Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/23/2010 4:34 pm
- GOProud has again signed on to be a sponsor of the next CPAC, so I can't wait to see how the anti-gay Right reacts to this.
- If there is a case to be made for discriminating against a gay person, you can rest assure that Mat Staver will be there to make it.
- Joseph Farah and Ann Coulter continue to fight.
- The New Yorker profiles David and Charles Koch, the ideological billionaires behind so much of today's right-wing movement.
- Replace "homosexuality" with "Christianity" in this Brad Dacus quote and imagine how the Right would respond.
- Harry Jackson continues to rail against gay marriage: "We declare that there is coming an unprecedented political backlash against same-sex marriage being forced down our collective throats."
- Mike Huckabee denies trying to sell his endorsement for $250,000 and also went campaigning with Bill McCollum in church this weekend.
- Janet Porter's Faith 2 Action organization has been almost non-existent lately ... with the exception of posting things on how "Amazing Animals" like the woodpecker prove that God exists.
- Finally, is Hunt Downer the Antichrist or something?
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/6/13 @ 10:35
12/5/13 @ 12:30
12/4/13 @ 5:36
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am