Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/23/2010 5:34 pm
- GOProud has again signed on to be a sponsor of the next CPAC, so I can't wait to see how the anti-gay Right reacts to this.
- If there is a case to be made for discriminating against a gay person, you can rest assure that Mat Staver will be there to make it.
- Joseph Farah and Ann Coulter continue to fight.
- The New Yorker profiles David and Charles Koch, the ideological billionaires behind so much of today's right-wing movement.
- Replace "homosexuality" with "Christianity" in this Brad Dacus quote and imagine how the Right would respond.
- Harry Jackson continues to rail against gay marriage: "We declare that there is coming an unprecedented political backlash against same-sex marriage being forced down our collective throats."
- Mike Huckabee denies trying to sell his endorsement for $250,000 and also went campaigning with Bill McCollum in church this weekend.
- Janet Porter's Faith 2 Action organization has been almost non-existent lately ... with the exception of posting things on how "Amazing Animals" like the woodpecker prove that God exists.
- Finally, is Hunt Downer the Antichrist or something?
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 3:30
3/10/14 @ 11:40
3/10/14 @ 10:14
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm