Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/23/2010 5:34 pm
- GOProud has again signed on to be a sponsor of the next CPAC, so I can't wait to see how the anti-gay Right reacts to this.
- If there is a case to be made for discriminating against a gay person, you can rest assure that Mat Staver will be there to make it.
- Joseph Farah and Ann Coulter continue to fight.
- The New Yorker profiles David and Charles Koch, the ideological billionaires behind so much of today's right-wing movement.
- Replace "homosexuality" with "Christianity" in this Brad Dacus quote and imagine how the Right would respond.
- Harry Jackson continues to rail against gay marriage: "We declare that there is coming an unprecedented political backlash against same-sex marriage being forced down our collective throats."
- Mike Huckabee denies trying to sell his endorsement for $250,000 and also went campaigning with Bill McCollum in church this weekend.
- Janet Porter's Faith 2 Action organization has been almost non-existent lately ... with the exception of posting things on how "Amazing Animals" like the woodpecker prove that God exists.
- Finally, is Hunt Downer the Antichrist or something?
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/29/14 @ 3:55
10/29/14 @ 3:03
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am