Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/20/2010 5:27 pm
- Joseph Farah continues his feud with Ann Coulter.
- Peter LaBarbera is now very upset with Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
- Stephen Prothero wonders why Mormons like Mitt Romney haven't been speaking out on behalf of Muslims regarding Park 51.
- Newt Gingrich will apparently not be participating in the 9/11 rally against Park 51.
- Alan Keyes really doesn't like Glenn Beck.
- I just might have to pick up the book "Jesus and Gin: Evangelicalism, the Roaring Twenties and Today's Culture Wars" because it sounds pretty interesting.
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 11:00
Beck: 'The American People Have Just Been Raped; Why Are You Asking the Rapist to Hurry Up With the Swab Test?'
5/22/13 @ 2:42
Like Letting Serial Killers Teach Preschool: The Top 5 Religious Right Claims on the Consequences of Lifting the Gay Scouts Ban
5/22/13 @ 2:12
5/21/13 @ 11:17
5/17/13 @ 11:17
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…5 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.5 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.6 hours ago