Right Wing Leftovers - 3/31/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/31/2014 5:31 pm
- Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas will deliver the keynote address at Liberty University’s Convocation on Wednesday.
- This is a phrase that ought to automatically disqualify anyone who is running for office: "Dan Bongino: Guest of honor at WND Christmas party."
- Scott Lively has now taken up the case of Justina Pelletier and is challenging his fellow gubernatorial candidates to do the same.
- Phyllis Schlafly has "endorsed Bob Marshall for Congress in the upcoming April 26 primary to fill the vacancy left by Congressman Frank Wolf’s retirement in Virginia's 10th Congressional District."
- Finally, Matt Barber is calling for revolution: "Look around. We are no longer the United States of America. We have become The Communist States of America. Which means, for those who love liberty, revolution is once again at hand."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:32
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am