Right Wing Leftovers - 3/31/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/31/2014 5:31 pm
- Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas will deliver the keynote address at Liberty University’s Convocation on Wednesday.
- This is a phrase that ought to automatically disqualify anyone who is running for office: "Dan Bongino: Guest of honor at WND Christmas party."
- Scott Lively has now taken up the case of Justina Pelletier and is challenging his fellow gubernatorial candidates to do the same.
- Phyllis Schlafly has "endorsed Bob Marshall for Congress in the upcoming April 26 primary to fill the vacancy left by Congressman Frank Wolf’s retirement in Virginia's 10th Congressional District."
- Finally, Matt Barber is calling for revolution: "Look around. We are no longer the United States of America. We have become The Communist States of America. Which means, for those who love liberty, revolution is once again at hand."
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 4:26
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
8/25/14 @ 1:15
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm