Right Wing Leftovers - 3/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/30/2012 4:36 pm
- Paul Ryan has endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Speaking of those who have endorsed Romney, Chris Christie says he will be "much more ready" to make a presidential run of his own in 2016. So he apparently doesn't have much faith that Romney is actually going to win and be the incumbent in 2016.
- Politico says Republican politicians increasingly have little interest in fighting against marriage equality.
- The same cannot be said for the Religious Right of course, as Richard Land declares that "the agenda of the homosexual community is to have their lifestyle and their behavior normalized and have same-sex marriage normalized and to have those who disagree with it to be ostracized on the level of the Ku Klux Klan."
- Similarly, Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton warns that "same-sex 'marriage' not only redefines marriage wholesale for everyone, but it actually deconstructs humanity itself."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm