Right Wing Leftovers - 3/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/30/2012 5:36 pm
- Paul Ryan has endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Speaking of those who have endorsed Romney, Chris Christie says he will be "much more ready" to make a presidential run of his own in 2016. So he apparently doesn't have much faith that Romney is actually going to win and be the incumbent in 2016.
- Politico says Republican politicians increasingly have little interest in fighting against marriage equality.
- The same cannot be said for the Religious Right of course, as Richard Land declares that "the agenda of the homosexual community is to have their lifestyle and their behavior normalized and have same-sex marriage normalized and to have those who disagree with it to be ostracized on the level of the Ku Klux Klan."
- Similarly, Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton warns that "same-sex 'marriage' not only redefines marriage wholesale for everyone, but it actually deconstructs humanity itself."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm