Right Wing Leftovers - 3/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/30/2012 5:36 pm
- Paul Ryan has endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Speaking of those who have endorsed Romney, Chris Christie says he will be "much more ready" to make a presidential run of his own in 2016. So he apparently doesn't have much faith that Romney is actually going to win and be the incumbent in 2016.
- Politico says Republican politicians increasingly have little interest in fighting against marriage equality.
- The same cannot be said for the Religious Right of course, as Richard Land declares that "the agenda of the homosexual community is to have their lifestyle and their behavior normalized and have same-sex marriage normalized and to have those who disagree with it to be ostracized on the level of the Ku Klux Klan."
- Similarly, Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton warns that "same-sex 'marriage' not only redefines marriage wholesale for everyone, but it actually deconstructs humanity itself."
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm