Right Wing Leftovers - 3/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/30/2012 5:36 pm
- Paul Ryan has endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Speaking of those who have endorsed Romney, Chris Christie says he will be "much more ready" to make a presidential run of his own in 2016. So he apparently doesn't have much faith that Romney is actually going to win and be the incumbent in 2016.
- Politico says Republican politicians increasingly have little interest in fighting against marriage equality.
- The same cannot be said for the Religious Right of course, as Richard Land declares that "the agenda of the homosexual community is to have their lifestyle and their behavior normalized and have same-sex marriage normalized and to have those who disagree with it to be ostracized on the level of the Ku Klux Klan."
- Similarly, Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton warns that "same-sex 'marriage' not only redefines marriage wholesale for everyone, but it actually deconstructs humanity itself."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am