Right Wing Leftovers - 3/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/29/2013 4:30 pm
- Wouldn't cutting off funding for an anti-bullying program that critics say "bullies Christians and conservatives" itself be a form of bullying?
- CBN "journalist" David Brody interviewed Sen. Rand Paul. Take one guess what he asked him about.
- We were wondering how long it would take the Right to get worked up about the plot of the new "Bioshock Infinite" game.
- "Gay Patriot" Bruce Carroll has decided not to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Finally, FRC prays that the Supreme Court will uphold the traditional definition of marriage and that "this ruling [will] be the Waterloo for same-sex marriage!"
2/12/16 @ 5:30
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/11/16 @ 2:51
2/10/16 @ 5:30
2/10/16 @ 1:55
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm