Right Wing Leftovers - 3/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Wouldn't cutting off funding for an anti-bullying program that critics say "bullies Christians and conservatives" itself be a form of bullying?
- CBN "journalist" David Brody interviewed Sen. Rand Paul. Take one guess what he asked him about.
- We were wondering how long it would take the Right to get worked up about the plot of the new "Bioshock Infinite" game.
- "Gay Patriot" Bruce Carroll has decided not to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Finally, FRC prays that the Supreme Court will uphold the traditional definition of marriage and that "this ruling [will] be the Waterloo for same-sex marriage!"
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm