Right Wing Leftovers - 3/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Wouldn't cutting off funding for an anti-bullying program that critics say "bullies Christians and conservatives" itself be a form of bullying?
- CBN "journalist" David Brody interviewed Sen. Rand Paul. Take one guess what he asked him about.
- We were wondering how long it would take the Right to get worked up about the plot of the new "Bioshock Infinite" game.
- "Gay Patriot" Bruce Carroll has decided not to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Finally, FRC prays that the Supreme Court will uphold the traditional definition of marriage and that "this ruling [will] be the Waterloo for same-sex marriage!"
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm