Right Wing Leftovers - 3/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/29/2012 5:41 pm
- The fact that conservative darling Marco Rubio has endorsed Mitt Romney would seem to suggest that the GOP Primary is close to being decided.
- But that is not how Pastor Steven Andrew sees it: "Rick Santorum is from God and will win with Christians and Catholics uniting for Santorum."
- FRC says "whether it's a t-shirt company, wedding photographer, or the church, homosexuals will not be satisfied until they compel us to either spread their perversion or promote it."
- The Media Research Center's Dan Gainor says President Obama is making the Trayvon Martin case worse: "[T]here are a huge number of black-on-black murders or black-on-white murders that's he's not showing any sympathy for ... To me, I consistently want to know all the facts before I want to see somebody quite literally lynched, as some people I think are calling for [George Zimmerman] on social media."
- And Gary Bauer seems to share that assessment: "After the Fort Hood shooting, President Obama gave Nidal Hasan the benefit of the doubt ... But when it came to George Zimmerman, the president virtually adopted the slain boy."
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm