Right Wing Leftovers - 3/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/29/2012 4:41 pm
- The fact that conservative darling Marco Rubio has endorsed Mitt Romney would seem to suggest that the GOP Primary is close to being decided.
- But that is not how Pastor Steven Andrew sees it: "Rick Santorum is from God and will win with Christians and Catholics uniting for Santorum."
- FRC says "whether it's a t-shirt company, wedding photographer, or the church, homosexuals will not be satisfied until they compel us to either spread their perversion or promote it."
- The Media Research Center's Dan Gainor says President Obama is making the Trayvon Martin case worse: "[T]here are a huge number of black-on-black murders or black-on-white murders that's he's not showing any sympathy for ... To me, I consistently want to know all the facts before I want to see somebody quite literally lynched, as some people I think are calling for [George Zimmerman] on social media."
- And Gary Bauer seems to share that assessment: "After the Fort Hood shooting, President Obama gave Nidal Hasan the benefit of the doubt ... But when it came to George Zimmerman, the president virtually adopted the slain boy."
Share this post
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm