Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/28/2014 5:29 pm
- Cindy Jacobs has issued an "Urgent Prophetic Warning" that is conveniently vague enough so that if anything does happen, she can claim to have prophesied it. Of course, if nothing happens, she can then just claim that her prayers prevented it.
- FRC prays against Obamacare once again: "Heavenly Father, we appeal to you, Judge of the Universe. We know that your Eternal Law commands, "Thou shalt not kill." Please guide the thinking of our Supreme Court Justices. Move them to do right and to reaffirm the religious liberty guaranteed by our Constitution. Stir Churches across America to join this appeal! May your will be done!"
- Lots of Religious Right infighting today, as Bryan Fischer goes after Russell Moore while both Alan Keyes and Michael Brown attack Focus on the Family's Tom Minnery.
- The military has turned against Christians because "people in the White House [have] taken an anti-religious but particularly an anti- Christian viewpoint."
- Finally, Jennifer LeClaire has a warning for Jon Stewart: "Propagating lies in the name of humor or an antichrist agenda is a sad way to be remembered in eternity."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm