Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/28/2014 5:29 pm
- Cindy Jacobs has issued an "Urgent Prophetic Warning" that is conveniently vague enough so that if anything does happen, she can claim to have prophesied it. Of course, if nothing happens, she can then just claim that her prayers prevented it.
- FRC prays against Obamacare once again: "Heavenly Father, we appeal to you, Judge of the Universe. We know that your Eternal Law commands, "Thou shalt not kill." Please guide the thinking of our Supreme Court Justices. Move them to do right and to reaffirm the religious liberty guaranteed by our Constitution. Stir Churches across America to join this appeal! May your will be done!"
- Lots of Religious Right infighting today, as Bryan Fischer goes after Russell Moore while both Alan Keyes and Michael Brown attack Focus on the Family's Tom Minnery.
- The military has turned against Christians because "people in the White House [have] taken an anti-religious but particularly an anti- Christian viewpoint."
- Finally, Jennifer LeClaire has a warning for Jon Stewart: "Propagating lies in the name of humor or an antichrist agenda is a sad way to be remembered in eternity."
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am