Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/28/2013 5:30 pm
- Oh look, Sarah Palin's PAC is gearing up for 2014, presumably so it can raise money so she can fly around the country and stay in hotels.
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze announces that the network has been picked up by "the 21st-largest cable operator in the nation." Quite a coup!
- Faith and Action's Rob Scheck says "DOMA is doomed."
- Apparently America has not learned from what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and so "we are going to learn the hard way that God means exactly what he has spoken."
- Finally, Mat Staver rips Charles Cooper, the attorney who defended Proposition 8 before the Supreme Court: “Cooper did a terrible job, both in terms of his oratory delivery and was horrible on the substance.”
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/25/15 @ 11:04
3/24/15 @ 5:30
3/23/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm