Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/28/2013 5:30 pm
- Oh look, Sarah Palin's PAC is gearing up for 2014, presumably so it can raise money so she can fly around the country and stay in hotels.
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze announces that the network has been picked up by "the 21st-largest cable operator in the nation." Quite a coup!
- Faith and Action's Rob Scheck says "DOMA is doomed."
- Apparently America has not learned from what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and so "we are going to learn the hard way that God means exactly what he has spoken."
- Finally, Mat Staver rips Charles Cooper, the attorney who defended Proposition 8 before the Supreme Court: “Cooper did a terrible job, both in terms of his oratory delivery and was horrible on the substance.”
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am