Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/28/2013 5:30 pm
- Oh look, Sarah Palin's PAC is gearing up for 2014, presumably so it can raise money so she can fly around the country and stay in hotels.
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze announces that the network has been picked up by "the 21st-largest cable operator in the nation." Quite a coup!
- Faith and Action's Rob Scheck says "DOMA is doomed."
- Apparently America has not learned from what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and so "we are going to learn the hard way that God means exactly what he has spoken."
- Finally, Mat Staver rips Charles Cooper, the attorney who defended Proposition 8 before the Supreme Court: “Cooper did a terrible job, both in terms of his oratory delivery and was horrible on the substance.”
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am