Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/28/2013 5:30 pm
- Oh look, Sarah Palin's PAC is gearing up for 2014, presumably so it can raise money so she can fly around the country and stay in hotels.
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze announces that the network has been picked up by "the 21st-largest cable operator in the nation." Quite a coup!
- Faith and Action's Rob Scheck says "DOMA is doomed."
- Apparently America has not learned from what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and so "we are going to learn the hard way that God means exactly what he has spoken."
- Finally, Mat Staver rips Charles Cooper, the attorney who defended Proposition 8 before the Supreme Court: “Cooper did a terrible job, both in terms of his oratory delivery and was horrible on the substance.”
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm