Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/27/2014 5:29 pm
- James Dobson warns that "contributions to Family Talk hit the skids in February. After an encouraging year-end, we just fell off a cliff."
- Emboldened by World Vision's backtracking, AFA's Tim Wildmon is now demanding that the charity fire its chairman of the board and president.
- Good question, NOM: "Is President Obama Using the Crisis in Crimea to Punish Russian Christians?"
- Nancy Pelosi is a "traitor to her church" who has no right to call herself Catholic.
- Finally, it seems that Satan is directly responsible for the failure of a proposed Christian video game.
9/28/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm