Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/27/2014 5:29 pm
- James Dobson warns that "contributions to Family Talk hit the skids in February. After an encouraging year-end, we just fell off a cliff."
- Emboldened by World Vision's backtracking, AFA's Tim Wildmon is now demanding that the charity fire its chairman of the board and president.
- Good question, NOM: "Is President Obama Using the Crisis in Crimea to Punish Russian Christians?"
- Nancy Pelosi is a "traitor to her church" who has no right to call herself Catholic.
- Finally, it seems that Satan is directly responsible for the failure of a proposed Christian video game.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm