Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/27/2014 5:29 pm
- James Dobson warns that "contributions to Family Talk hit the skids in February. After an encouraging year-end, we just fell off a cliff."
- Emboldened by World Vision's backtracking, AFA's Tim Wildmon is now demanding that the charity fire its chairman of the board and president.
- Good question, NOM: "Is President Obama Using the Crisis in Crimea to Punish Russian Christians?"
- Nancy Pelosi is a "traitor to her church" who has no right to call herself Catholic.
- Finally, it seems that Satan is directly responsible for the failure of a proposed Christian video game.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am