Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/27/2014 5:29 pm
- James Dobson warns that "contributions to Family Talk hit the skids in February. After an encouraging year-end, we just fell off a cliff."
- Emboldened by World Vision's backtracking, AFA's Tim Wildmon is now demanding that the charity fire its chairman of the board and president.
- Good question, NOM: "Is President Obama Using the Crisis in Crimea to Punish Russian Christians?"
- Nancy Pelosi is a "traitor to her church" who has no right to call herself Catholic.
- Finally, it seems that Satan is directly responsible for the failure of a proposed Christian video game.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm