Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/27/2013 5:31 pm
- If a journalist is going to quote David Barton claiming that "you’ll find direct quotations from the Bible throughout the Constitution," they ought to have an obligation to at least point out that it isn't true.
- On a related note, Rick Green makes the case against marriage equality in a way that makes Barton seem like a genius.
- Concerned Women for America is not happy about the news that journalists Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk are having a baby.
- Glenn Beck is a crazy person, but that doesn't stop people like Sen. Ted Cruz from appearing on his radio program.
- Apparently, Rep. Louie Gohmert does not take kindly to receiving a parking ticket.
- Finally, did you know that "President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda"?
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
Louie Gohmert: US Killed Al-Awlaki To Cover Up 'All The Different People He Worked With In The Administration'
9/21/16 @ 10:43
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm