Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/27/2013 4:31 pm
- If a journalist is going to quote David Barton claiming that "you’ll find direct quotations from the Bible throughout the Constitution," they ought to have an obligation to at least point out that it isn't true.
- On a related note, Rick Green makes the case against marriage equality in a way that makes Barton seem like a genius.
- Concerned Women for America is not happy about the news that journalists Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk are having a baby.
- Glenn Beck is a crazy person, but that doesn't stop people like Sen. Ted Cruz from appearing on his radio program.
- Apparently, Rep. Louie Gohmert does not take kindly to receiving a parking ticket.
- Finally, did you know that "President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda"?
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm