Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/27/2013 5:31 pm
- If a journalist is going to quote David Barton claiming that "you’ll find direct quotations from the Bible throughout the Constitution," they ought to have an obligation to at least point out that it isn't true.
- On a related note, Rick Green makes the case against marriage equality in a way that makes Barton seem like a genius.
- Concerned Women for America is not happy about the news that journalists Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk are having a baby.
- Glenn Beck is a crazy person, but that doesn't stop people like Sen. Ted Cruz from appearing on his radio program.
- Apparently, Rep. Louie Gohmert does not take kindly to receiving a parking ticket.
- Finally, did you know that "President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda"?
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm