Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/27/2013 5:31 pm
- If a journalist is going to quote David Barton claiming that "you’ll find direct quotations from the Bible throughout the Constitution," they ought to have an obligation to at least point out that it isn't true.
- On a related note, Rick Green makes the case against marriage equality in a way that makes Barton seem like a genius.
- Concerned Women for America is not happy about the news that journalists Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk are having a baby.
- Glenn Beck is a crazy person, but that doesn't stop people like Sen. Ted Cruz from appearing on his radio program.
- Apparently, Rep. Louie Gohmert does not take kindly to receiving a parking ticket.
- Finally, did you know that "President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda"?
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 12:10
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am