Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/27/2013 4:31 pm
- If a journalist is going to quote David Barton claiming that "you’ll find direct quotations from the Bible throughout the Constitution," they ought to have an obligation to at least point out that it isn't true.
- On a related note, Rick Green makes the case against marriage equality in a way that makes Barton seem like a genius.
- Concerned Women for America is not happy about the news that journalists Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk are having a baby.
- Glenn Beck is a crazy person, but that doesn't stop people like Sen. Ted Cruz from appearing on his radio program.
- Apparently, Rep. Louie Gohmert does not take kindly to receiving a parking ticket.
- Finally, did you know that "President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda"?
Share this post
3/6/15 @ 5:30
3/5/15 @ 5:31
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/4/15 @ 5:15
3/4/15 @ 10:33
3/3/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Far-Right Pundit: Hang Officials Who Skip Netanyahu's Speech To Congress
3/2/15 @ 12:00pm
Phil Robertson Preaches To CPAC: STDs Are 'The Revenge Of The Hippies'
2/27/15 @ 2:27pm