Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/27/2012 5:38 pm
- Dick Morris warns that President Obama is turning into a dictator who will re-institute the draft in order to use the military to take over and nationalize the oil industry!
- Russell D. Moore, dean of the school of theology at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, says NOM's effort to boycott Starbucks "exposes us to all of our worst tendencies."
- Richard Viguerie gushes that "Rick Santorum is no stranger to the conservative movement -- he is one of us. He walks with us, eats with us, and prays with us. He has celebrated our victories and mourned our losses for many years, not just when he wants our votes."
- Meanwhile Al Cardenas, Chairman of the American Conservative Union, says it is "time for conservatives to unite behind Governor Mitt Romney."
- Once again Alveda King and Day Gardner prove that they are unable of commenting on anything without tying it to the issue of abortion.
- Finally, it seems that the true legacy of the Titanic was that it exemplified the Christian doctrine of women and children first: "[M]ost people today 'miss the boat' when it comes to understanding the most important legacy from Titanic: the heroic examples of manly sacrifice displayed during the ship's demise, as men and boys stepped aside to let women and children board the ship's handful of lifeboats."
Share this post
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am