Right Wing Leftovers - 3/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/27/2012 5:38 pm
- Dick Morris warns that President Obama is turning into a dictator who will re-institute the draft in order to use the military to take over and nationalize the oil industry!
- Russell D. Moore, dean of the school of theology at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, says NOM's effort to boycott Starbucks "exposes us to all of our worst tendencies."
- Richard Viguerie gushes that "Rick Santorum is no stranger to the conservative movement -- he is one of us. He walks with us, eats with us, and prays with us. He has celebrated our victories and mourned our losses for many years, not just when he wants our votes."
- Meanwhile Al Cardenas, Chairman of the American Conservative Union, says it is "time for conservatives to unite behind Governor Mitt Romney."
- Once again Alveda King and Day Gardner prove that they are unable of commenting on anything without tying it to the issue of abortion.
- Finally, it seems that the true legacy of the Titanic was that it exemplified the Christian doctrine of women and children first: "[M]ost people today 'miss the boat' when it comes to understanding the most important legacy from Titanic: the heroic examples of manly sacrifice displayed during the ship's demise, as men and boys stepped aside to let women and children board the ship's handful of lifeboats."
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm