Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/26/2014 4:32 pm
- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative Christians.
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire warns that "Chrislam" is on the rise!
- "Duck Dynasty's" Willie Robertson is defending his father's anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: "America is religiously and morally schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists ... Currently we are under the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man."
- Bill Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.
2/12/16 @ 5:30
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/10/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/9/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm