Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/26/2014 4:32 pm
- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative Christians.
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire warns that "Chrislam" is on the rise!
- "Duck Dynasty's" Willie Robertson is defending his father's anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: "America is religiously and morally schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists ... Currently we are under the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man."
- Bill Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 11:46
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 4:06
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am