Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/26/2014 5:32 pm
- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative Christians.
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire warns that "Chrislam" is on the rise!
- "Duck Dynasty's" Willie Robertson is defending his father's anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: "America is religiously and morally schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists ... Currently we are under the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man."
- Bill Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 5:31
9/2/14 @ 3:59
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am