Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/26/2014 5:32 pm
- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative Christians.
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire warns that "Chrislam" is on the rise!
- "Duck Dynasty's" Willie Robertson is defending his father's anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: "America is religiously and morally schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists ... Currently we are under the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man."
- Bill Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Bryan Fischer Cites Mysterious Red River In China As Proof That Everything The Bible Says Is Literally True
7/28/14 @ 4:13
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm