Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/26/2014 5:32 pm
- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative Christians.
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire warns that "Chrislam" is on the rise!
- "Duck Dynasty's" Willie Robertson is defending his father's anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: "America is religiously and morally schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists ... Currently we are under the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man."
- Bill Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am