Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 5:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says "the fact that we are in court at all [on DOMA and Prop 8] is already a defeat for the Constitution and the American principle of self-governance."
- Frank Gaffney opposes the nomination of Thomas Perez to become the Secretary of Labor because Perez once hugged a Muslim.
- Larry Klayman is suing the City Pages of Minnesota and Phoenix New Times, "charging that they defamed him by stating falsely that he inappropriately touched his children."
- Russell Moore will replace Richard Land as president of the Southern Baptist Commission's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
- Finally, this is the title of a segment from Glenn Beck's radio program today: "Is Joe Biden drunk a lot?"
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am