Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 4:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says "the fact that we are in court at all [on DOMA and Prop 8] is already a defeat for the Constitution and the American principle of self-governance."
- Frank Gaffney opposes the nomination of Thomas Perez to become the Secretary of Labor because Perez once hugged a Muslim.
- Larry Klayman is suing the City Pages of Minnesota and Phoenix New Times, "charging that they defamed him by stating falsely that he inappropriately touched his children."
- Russell Moore will replace Richard Land as president of the Southern Baptist Commission's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
- Finally, this is the title of a segment from Glenn Beck's radio program today: "Is Joe Biden drunk a lot?"
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm