Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 4:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says "the fact that we are in court at all [on DOMA and Prop 8] is already a defeat for the Constitution and the American principle of self-governance."
- Frank Gaffney opposes the nomination of Thomas Perez to become the Secretary of Labor because Perez once hugged a Muslim.
- Larry Klayman is suing the City Pages of Minnesota and Phoenix New Times, "charging that they defamed him by stating falsely that he inappropriately touched his children."
- Russell Moore will replace Richard Land as president of the Southern Baptist Commission's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
- Finally, this is the title of a segment from Glenn Beck's radio program today: "Is Joe Biden drunk a lot?"
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm