Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 5:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says "the fact that we are in court at all [on DOMA and Prop 8] is already a defeat for the Constitution and the American principle of self-governance."
- Frank Gaffney opposes the nomination of Thomas Perez to become the Secretary of Labor because Perez once hugged a Muslim.
- Larry Klayman is suing the City Pages of Minnesota and Phoenix New Times, "charging that they defamed him by stating falsely that he inappropriately touched his children."
- Russell Moore will replace Richard Land as president of the Southern Baptist Commission's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
- Finally, this is the title of a segment from Glenn Beck's radio program today: "Is Joe Biden drunk a lot?"
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 11:42
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm