Right Wing Leftovers - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 4:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says "the fact that we are in court at all [on DOMA and Prop 8] is already a defeat for the Constitution and the American principle of self-governance."
- Frank Gaffney opposes the nomination of Thomas Perez to become the Secretary of Labor because Perez once hugged a Muslim.
- Larry Klayman is suing the City Pages of Minnesota and Phoenix New Times, "charging that they defamed him by stating falsely that he inappropriately touched his children."
- Russell Moore will replace Richard Land as president of the Southern Baptist Commission's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
- Finally, this is the title of a segment from Glenn Beck's radio program today: "Is Joe Biden drunk a lot?"
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
GOP Rep Agrees With Frank Gaffney That Obama Has 'Affinity' For Terrorists, Muslim Congressman Could Be National Security Risk
2/27/15 @ 11:55
2/26/15 @ 10:35
2/25/15 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am