Right Wing Leftovers - 3/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/23/2012 5:24 pm
- It seems that even Hugh Hewitt realizes there is something wrong with GOP presidential candidates like Rick Santorum legitimizing Bryan Fischer and his bigotry.
- Speaking of Fischer, he says that GLAAD's Commentator Accountability Project proves they are afraid of the AFA. So, by the logic, the AFA must be terrified of Ellen DeGeneres.
- It is interesting to see people who don't believe there is any sort of right to privacy in the Constitution start worrying that health care reform will destroy the right to privacy.
- Randall Terry vows to go to court to get his name on the ballot in Kansas.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich wants to know "why does the president behave the way that people would think that [he’s Muslim.]"
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS6 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.10 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy10 hours ago