Right Wing Leftovers - 3/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/22/2013 5:29 pm
- Glenn Beck calls Rabbi Daniel Lapin "David Barton on steroids," so that pretty much tells you all you need to know about Lapin.
- Ohio's Republican Gov. John Kasich announced his support for civil unions ... and then immediately backtracked.
- I cannot believe that we were denied the joys of a Gingrich-Santorum unity ticket!
- "Family Research Council has taken a bold new action," by which it means launching a daily radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, for which it needs money, of course.
- Finally, James Dobson says that "at times it seems as though our elected and appointed leaders are trying to destabilize the country."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am