Right Wing Leftovers - 3/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/22/2013 4:29 pm
- Glenn Beck calls Rabbi Daniel Lapin "David Barton on steroids," so that pretty much tells you all you need to know about Lapin.
- Ohio's Republican Gov. John Kasich announced his support for civil unions ... and then immediately backtracked.
- I cannot believe that we were denied the joys of a Gingrich-Santorum unity ticket!
- "Family Research Council has taken a bold new action," by which it means launching a daily radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, for which it needs money, of course.
- Finally, James Dobson says that "at times it seems as though our elected and appointed leaders are trying to destabilize the country."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm