Right Wing Leftovers - 3/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/22/2013 5:29 pm
- Glenn Beck calls Rabbi Daniel Lapin "David Barton on steroids," so that pretty much tells you all you need to know about Lapin.
- Ohio's Republican Gov. John Kasich announced his support for civil unions ... and then immediately backtracked.
- I cannot believe that we were denied the joys of a Gingrich-Santorum unity ticket!
- "Family Research Council has taken a bold new action," by which it means launching a daily radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, for which it needs money, of course.
- Finally, James Dobson says that "at times it seems as though our elected and appointed leaders are trying to destabilize the country."
Share this post
5/24/13 @ 4:24
5/23/13 @ 5:29
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/21/13 @ 5:30
5/20/13 @ 5:29
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Coulter: America Has Too Many Latinos
5/23/13 @ 10:35am
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago