Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/20/2014 4:30 pm
- Jesse Lee Peterson warns that "if conservative Christians don’t get a spine, we will lose America."
- The Center for Immigration Studies says letting parents of children who are American citizens stay in the country would encourage undocumented immigrants to have more children who "would, inevitably, be poor and many of them illegitimate."
- Michael Brown is outraged by Rand Paul's suggestion that the GOP agree to disagree on social issues in order to attract younger voters, saying "the fact that he is presently at or near the top of the Republican heap is downright scary."
- Glenn Beck is being poisoned!
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we guarantee you that he will continue to assert that White House press briefings are scripted even though everyone involved denies it and the local reporter who made the claim has retracted it and admitted that she made a mistake.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 5:30
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am