Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/20/2014 5:30 pm
- Jesse Lee Peterson warns that "if conservative Christians don’t get a spine, we will lose America."
- The Center for Immigration Studies says letting parents of children who are American citizens stay in the country would encourage undocumented immigrants to have more children who "would, inevitably, be poor and many of them illegitimate."
- Michael Brown is outraged by Rand Paul's suggestion that the GOP agree to disagree on social issues in order to attract younger voters, saying "the fact that he is presently at or near the top of the Republican heap is downright scary."
- Glenn Beck is being poisoned!
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we guarantee you that he will continue to assert that White House press briefings are scripted even though everyone involved denies it and the local reporter who made the claim has retracted it and admitted that she made a mistake.
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm