Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/20/2014 5:30 pm
- Jesse Lee Peterson warns that "if conservative Christians don’t get a spine, we will lose America."
- The Center for Immigration Studies says letting parents of children who are American citizens stay in the country would encourage undocumented immigrants to have more children who "would, inevitably, be poor and many of them illegitimate."
- Michael Brown is outraged by Rand Paul's suggestion that the GOP agree to disagree on social issues in order to attract younger voters, saying "the fact that he is presently at or near the top of the Republican heap is downright scary."
- Glenn Beck is being poisoned!
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we guarantee you that he will continue to assert that White House press briefings are scripted even though everyone involved denies it and the local reporter who made the claim has retracted it and admitted that she made a mistake.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 2:11
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am