Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/20/2013 5:30 pm
- LiveAction bizarrely claims that Steven Crowder's Ashley Judd rape joke at CPAC "never happened."
- Matt Barber blasts Pastor Rob Bell's "apostasy" for supporting marriage equality.
- Bryan Fischer says "same-sex 'marriage' fails to satisfy even the companionship purpose for this most sacred of relationships."
- Keep in mind that no matter how crazy Glenn Beck gets, Sen. Rand Paul will continue to regularly appear on his program.
- And so will Gov. Rick Perry.
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm