Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/20/2013 5:30 pm
- LiveAction bizarrely claims that Steven Crowder's Ashley Judd rape joke at CPAC "never happened."
- Matt Barber blasts Pastor Rob Bell's "apostasy" for supporting marriage equality.
- Bryan Fischer says "same-sex 'marriage' fails to satisfy even the companionship purpose for this most sacred of relationships."
- Keep in mind that no matter how crazy Glenn Beck gets, Sen. Rand Paul will continue to regularly appear on his program.
- And so will Gov. Rick Perry.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/22/15 @ 5:05
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm