Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/20/2013 4:30 pm
- LiveAction bizarrely claims that Steven Crowder's Ashley Judd rape joke at CPAC "never happened."
- Matt Barber blasts Pastor Rob Bell's "apostasy" for supporting marriage equality.
- Bryan Fischer says "same-sex 'marriage' fails to satisfy even the companionship purpose for this most sacred of relationships."
- Keep in mind that no matter how crazy Glenn Beck gets, Sen. Rand Paul will continue to regularly appear on his program.
- And so will Gov. Rick Perry.
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:37
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm