Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/20/2013 5:30 pm
- LiveAction bizarrely claims that Steven Crowder's Ashley Judd rape joke at CPAC "never happened."
- Matt Barber blasts Pastor Rob Bell's "apostasy" for supporting marriage equality.
- Bryan Fischer says "same-sex 'marriage' fails to satisfy even the companionship purpose for this most sacred of relationships."
- Keep in mind that no matter how crazy Glenn Beck gets, Sen. Rand Paul will continue to regularly appear on his program.
- And so will Gov. Rick Perry.
9/29/16 @ 5:30
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm