Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/20/2013 5:30 pm
- LiveAction bizarrely claims that Steven Crowder's Ashley Judd rape joke at CPAC "never happened."
- Matt Barber blasts Pastor Rob Bell's "apostasy" for supporting marriage equality.
- Bryan Fischer says "same-sex 'marriage' fails to satisfy even the companionship purpose for this most sacred of relationships."
- Keep in mind that no matter how crazy Glenn Beck gets, Sen. Rand Paul will continue to regularly appear on his program.
- And so will Gov. Rick Perry.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm