Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/20/2012 5:38 pm
- It seems that anti-abortion activists are not particularly thrilled with Molotov Mitchell's "Gates of Hell" movie.
- On a related note, DJ Dolce chooses murdering warlord Joseph Kony over President Obama.
- FRC says "it's time for the President to be honest with the American people and explain that what he really supports is the redefinition, and ultimate destruction, of man-woman marriage."
- Rush Limbaugh may need advertisers, but he won't be accepting any ads from the Westboro Baptist Church.
- Finally, Gary Bauer is not happy about Cee Lo Green's performance at an Obama fundraiser, asking "Was President Obama thinking about his daughters and the kind of country they will inherit during Green’s obnoxious performance?"
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 5:30
Troy Newman: 'Cruella de Vil' Nancy Pelosi Defends Abortion Providers' 'Pedophile Protection Rackets'
7/28/15 @ 5:06
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:30
7/23/15 @ 5:30
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am