Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/20/2012 5:38 pm
- It seems that anti-abortion activists are not particularly thrilled with Molotov Mitchell's "Gates of Hell" movie.
- On a related note, DJ Dolce chooses murdering warlord Joseph Kony over President Obama.
- FRC says "it's time for the President to be honest with the American people and explain that what he really supports is the redefinition, and ultimate destruction, of man-woman marriage."
- Rush Limbaugh may need advertisers, but he won't be accepting any ads from the Westboro Baptist Church.
- Finally, Gary Bauer is not happy about Cee Lo Green's performance at an Obama fundraiser, asking "Was President Obama thinking about his daughters and the kind of country they will inherit during Green’s obnoxious performance?"
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:30
Richard Land: Obama's Presidency 'Is A Direct Judgement Of God On America For Killing 57 Million Babies'
10/2/15 @ 11:02
10/1/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
Carly Fiorina Falsely Claims She Never Called Obergefell The 'Law Of The Land'
9/29/15 @ 9:30am