Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/20/2012 4:38 pm
- It seems that anti-abortion activists are not particularly thrilled with Molotov Mitchell's "Gates of Hell" movie.
- On a related note, DJ Dolce chooses murdering warlord Joseph Kony over President Obama.
- FRC says "it's time for the President to be honest with the American people and explain that what he really supports is the redefinition, and ultimate destruction, of man-woman marriage."
- Rush Limbaugh may need advertisers, but he won't be accepting any ads from the Westboro Baptist Church.
- Finally, Gary Bauer is not happy about Cee Lo Green's performance at an Obama fundraiser, asking "Was President Obama thinking about his daughters and the kind of country they will inherit during Green’s obnoxious performance?"
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm