Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/20/2012 5:38 pm
- It seems that anti-abortion activists are not particularly thrilled with Molotov Mitchell's "Gates of Hell" movie.
- On a related note, DJ Dolce chooses murdering warlord Joseph Kony over President Obama.
- FRC says "it's time for the President to be honest with the American people and explain that what he really supports is the redefinition, and ultimate destruction, of man-woman marriage."
- Rush Limbaugh may need advertisers, but he won't be accepting any ads from the Westboro Baptist Church.
- Finally, Gary Bauer is not happy about Cee Lo Green's performance at an Obama fundraiser, asking "Was President Obama thinking about his daughters and the kind of country they will inherit during Green’s obnoxious performance?"
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/22/15 @ 10:38
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 11:49
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm