Right Wing Leftovers - 3/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/20/2012 5:38 pm
- It seems that anti-abortion activists are not particularly thrilled with Molotov Mitchell's "Gates of Hell" movie.
- On a related note, DJ Dolce chooses murdering warlord Joseph Kony over President Obama.
- FRC says "it's time for the President to be honest with the American people and explain that what he really supports is the redefinition, and ultimate destruction, of man-woman marriage."
- Rush Limbaugh may need advertisers, but he won't be accepting any ads from the Westboro Baptist Church.
- Finally, Gary Bauer is not happy about Cee Lo Green's performance at an Obama fundraiser, asking "Was President Obama thinking about his daughters and the kind of country they will inherit during Green’s obnoxious performance?"
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:30
6/29/15 @ 11:50
6/25/15 @ 5:31
6/23/15 @ 5:31
Martyrdom And Dominion: Religious Right Conference Prepares For A 'Spiritual Battle' Against Gay Marriage
6/22/15 @ 6:25
6/22/15 @ 5:30
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm