Right Wing Leftovers - 3/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/19/2013 4:31 pm
- Happy 10th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war.
- Samuel Rodriguez's support for gun control measures will probably not sit well with his allies in the Religious Right.
- Glenn Beck continues to blame video games for the massacre in Newtown.
- The Right's argument that prohibiting gay marriage is not discriminatory is really getting old: "Those who choose not to enter into a male-female union—whether because of their sexual orientation, or from any other reason—are not being denied the 'right' to marry. They are, like those who choose celibacy, singleness, cohabitation, or polyamory, simply choosing not to marry—that is, choosing not to enter the type of relationship that is rationally defined as a 'marriage.'”
- Janet Mefferd rips the GOP: "I've never seen such cowardice and apathy. All these politicians who've given up on the issue of marriage really, truly disgust me."
- Finally, Liberty Counsel is making a feature film about religious liberty that is going to star Erik Estrada. We are at a loss for words.
Share this post
12/1/15 @ 5:31
11/30/15 @ 5:30
11/24/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm