Right Wing Leftovers - 3/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/18/2014 5:31 pm
- The next release from EchoLight Studios under CEO Rick Santorum is a TV movie called "The Redemption of Henry Myers" that will air on the Hallmark Channel.
- Frank Gaffney offers a hearty "thank you" to Jerry Boykin because he deserves gratitude, "not cheap shots from critics far more deserving of the public revulsion they’re trying to foment against him."
- Gary Bauer is mad at Guinness, Heineken and Sam Adams: "Far too many corporations are becoming active combatants in the culture war, fighting against the Judeo- Christian values cherished by so many of their consumers."
- Gary Cass says that "because he does not believe in God, [Bill] Maher has no basis for morality. Apparently Maher does not see the utter futility of his feigned moral outrage."
- Finally, while speaking of Maher, MRC's Dan Gainor says those on Left hate Christianity so much they would "kick us out of the country, lock us up, or shoot us," if they could.
Jerry Boykin Says Not Letting Him Speak At A Prayer Breakfast Violates Other People's First Amendment Rights
6/7/16 @ 3:28
6/2/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 11:27
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am