Right Wing Leftovers - 3/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/17/2014 5:30 pm
- Donald Trump has decided not to run for governor of New York. Gee, who could have seen that coming?
- Bill Keller wants to debate Bill Maher.
- Matt Barber's latest column is exactly what you'd expect from Matt Barber.
- You too can now add your name to the World Congress of Families' "World Family Declaration."
- Bill Donohue is calling for a boycott of Guinness, Heineken, and Sam Adams.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says it is the Palestinians who are the real occupiers in Israel.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/23/15 @ 5:31
Senator Chaps? Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Premier Demon-Hunting Legislator, Announces Bid For State Senate
4/23/15 @ 11:53
4/22/15 @ 5:29
4/20/15 @ 5:30
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm