Right Wing Leftovers - 3/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/17/2014 4:30 pm
- Donald Trump has decided not to run for governor of New York. Gee, who could have seen that coming?
- Bill Keller wants to debate Bill Maher.
- Matt Barber's latest column is exactly what you'd expect from Matt Barber.
- You too can now add your name to the World Congress of Families' "World Family Declaration."
- Bill Donohue is calling for a boycott of Guinness, Heineken, and Sam Adams.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says it is the Palestinians who are the real occupiers in Israel.
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 11:41
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/28/15 @ 1:59
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am