Right Wing Leftovers - 3/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/17/2014 5:30 pm
- Donald Trump has decided not to run for governor of New York. Gee, who could have seen that coming?
- Bill Keller wants to debate Bill Maher.
- Matt Barber's latest column is exactly what you'd expect from Matt Barber.
- You too can now add your name to the World Congress of Families' "World Family Declaration."
- Bill Donohue is calling for a boycott of Guinness, Heineken, and Sam Adams.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says it is the Palestinians who are the real occupiers in Israel.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/29/14 @ 3:03
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm