Right Wing Leftovers - 3/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/17/2014 4:30 pm
- Donald Trump has decided not to run for governor of New York. Gee, who could have seen that coming?
- Bill Keller wants to debate Bill Maher.
- Matt Barber's latest column is exactly what you'd expect from Matt Barber.
- You too can now add your name to the World Congress of Families' "World Family Declaration."
- Bill Donohue is calling for a boycott of Guinness, Heineken, and Sam Adams.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says it is the Palestinians who are the real occupiers in Israel.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 1:53
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm