Right Wing Leftovers - 3/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/15/2012 5:38 pm
- Needless to say, the Religious Right is not pleased with GLAAD's new Commentator Accountability Project, as Peter LaBarbera specifically blames us for taking "quotations from pro-family leaders out of context to make them appear as 'hateful' as possible."
- Scott Lively complains that "anyone who dares to stand up and speak the truth about homosexuality from a biblical perspective will suffer persecution."
- Gary Bauer says "we’ve been warned — our worldview is under threat. As I frequently note, the culture war is real. And only one side will prevail."
- Roy Moore says "it was not by the people" who removed him from this Alabama Supreme Court and "the people have now restored me."
- Cindy Jacobs' United States Reformation Prayer Network declares that "the current presidential election is probably the most significant election of our nation"s history. Our nation stands in the valley of critical decisions concerning Israel, war in the middle east, same-sex marriage, legalized murder, socialist/communist governance, our natural resources, healthcare, and so much more that will determine whether or not we plummet in a downward spiral or stay the hand of the Lord's righteous judgments."
- Finally, the Family Research Council targets Planned Parenthood in its latest prayer update: "Pray the states, one by one, will break free from Planned Parenthood. May the next President and Congress (House AND Senate), demolish the unholy yoke that has bound American federal taxpayers to the abortion holocaust and the criminal activities of the nation's largest abortion enterprise."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm