Right Wing Leftovers - 3/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/13/2014 5:30 pm
- How should Catholics "respond to the possibility and growing concern that Pope Francis might be the False Prophet" foretold in the Bible?
- Pornography addicts are "lower than the pagans" because "they fall from worship of a transcendent being to that of mere created things and sink yet lower into disordered passions, violence and degradation."
- FRC prays: "May God stir the people in 'pro-abortion' states! May they choose leaders, who like America's Founders will uphold the right to life as an unalienable right given to all by our Creator. May He distinguish from among the states those who seek to honor God and His laws. May Roe v. Wade be overturned!"
- Good point, Phyllis Schlafly: "Obama’s peculiar military policies are not based on incompetence. His military policies are part of his personal ideology to redistribute power in the world. When Obama told Joe the plumber that Obama wanted to 'spread the wealth around,' that was only part of his plan. He also wants to spread power around to achieve his worldview that we-are-all-equal."
- Right-wing political analyst Tom Pauken is positive that "there is a silent majority of Americans who are disgusted with social liberalism and the Hollywood culture, and admire anyone willing to stand up for traditional values."
- Finally, David Barton explains that God has raised up a new generation that will end abortion once and for all.
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
10/1/14 @ 1:20
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm