Right Wing Leftovers - 3/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/13/2014 5:30 pm
- How should Catholics "respond to the possibility and growing concern that Pope Francis might be the False Prophet" foretold in the Bible?
- Pornography addicts are "lower than the pagans" because "they fall from worship of a transcendent being to that of mere created things and sink yet lower into disordered passions, violence and degradation."
- FRC prays: "May God stir the people in 'pro-abortion' states! May they choose leaders, who like America's Founders will uphold the right to life as an unalienable right given to all by our Creator. May He distinguish from among the states those who seek to honor God and His laws. May Roe v. Wade be overturned!"
- Good point, Phyllis Schlafly: "Obama’s peculiar military policies are not based on incompetence. His military policies are part of his personal ideology to redistribute power in the world. When Obama told Joe the plumber that Obama wanted to 'spread the wealth around,' that was only part of his plan. He also wants to spread power around to achieve his worldview that we-are-all-equal."
- Right-wing political analyst Tom Pauken is positive that "there is a silent majority of Americans who are disgusted with social liberalism and the Hollywood culture, and admire anyone willing to stand up for traditional values."
- Finally, David Barton explains that God has raised up a new generation that will end abortion once and for all.
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 11:31
10/1/15 @ 5:30
9/30/15 @ 5:30
9/29/15 @ 5:40
9/29/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am