Right Wing Leftovers - 3/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/13/2013 4:31 pm
- A new Pope has been selected and Erick Erickson adores him already.
- You'd think that a movie about the wonders of capitalism would take the hint that the market is not interested, but no, "Atlas Shrugged" will get a third installment.
- Joseph Farah says child sacrifice and same-sex marriage "are linked. They are inextricably linked as behaviors characterized as abominations by the God of the Bible. They both emerge right from the pit of hell."
- Both Franklin Graham and Richard Land support universal background checks for all gun purchases.
- Finally, someone should really ask David Barton to explain how he supposedly "gives about 440 speeches a year" because that comes out to 1.2 speeches every single day, including holidays and weekends.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm