Right Wing Leftovers - 3/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/13/2013 4:31 pm
- A new Pope has been selected and Erick Erickson adores him already.
- You'd think that a movie about the wonders of capitalism would take the hint that the market is not interested, but no, "Atlas Shrugged" will get a third installment.
- Joseph Farah says child sacrifice and same-sex marriage "are linked. They are inextricably linked as behaviors characterized as abominations by the God of the Bible. They both emerge right from the pit of hell."
- Both Franklin Graham and Richard Land support universal background checks for all gun purchases.
- Finally, someone should really ask David Barton to explain how he supposedly "gives about 440 speeches a year" because that comes out to 1.2 speeches every single day, including holidays and weekends.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm