Right Wing Leftovers - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 5:41 pm
- Focus on the Family will reportedly "build a coalition to back a constitutional amendment prohibiting state government from interfering with the religious freedom of a person or religious organization."
- TheCry Hollywood, the all-day prayer effort aimed at saving the entertainment industry, will take place on Thursday.
- We have to imagine that picking a fight with Fox News is probably not a solid campaign strategy for Rick Santorum.
- The USPRN issues a prayer guide for the Mississippi primary tonight: "Pray against confusion and breakdowns of voting machines. Bind the enemy’s plan to corrupt this election in any way, especially through voter fraud. Declare that voter fraud will be exposed even as it takes place, in the Name of Jesus."
- Cliff Kincaid continues his crusade against Rush Limbaugh.
- Finally, the livestream of Janet Porter's "Heartbeat Bill" prayer rally today didn't work, but she reports that "they tell us that it is being streamed live to heaven and recorded for us to see later!"
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm