Right Wing Leftovers - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 5:41 pm
- Focus on the Family will reportedly "build a coalition to back a constitutional amendment prohibiting state government from interfering with the religious freedom of a person or religious organization."
- TheCry Hollywood, the all-day prayer effort aimed at saving the entertainment industry, will take place on Thursday.
- We have to imagine that picking a fight with Fox News is probably not a solid campaign strategy for Rick Santorum.
- The USPRN issues a prayer guide for the Mississippi primary tonight: "Pray against confusion and breakdowns of voting machines. Bind the enemy’s plan to corrupt this election in any way, especially through voter fraud. Declare that voter fraud will be exposed even as it takes place, in the Name of Jesus."
- Cliff Kincaid continues his crusade against Rush Limbaugh.
- Finally, the livestream of Janet Porter's "Heartbeat Bill" prayer rally today didn't work, but she reports that "they tell us that it is being streamed live to heaven and recorded for us to see later!"
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm