Right Wing Leftovers - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:30 pm
- Phil Burress says that if a gay marriage is on the ballot in Ohio in 2016, it'll be bad news for Hillary Clinton because "it will bring out the conservatives and also the evangelicals in record numbers."
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will not be running for re-election.
- The "We The People Fight Tyranny Game" just might be the key to saving America.
- Apparently, President Obama should support abstinence education "because the majority of parents of teens who are Democrats do not support the president's perennial effort to eliminate the abstinence education or sexual risk avoidance approach."
- Napp Nazworth says activists should stop using the "fungible funds" argument against Planned Parenthood because the same argument can just as easily be used against things they support.
- Finally, Kevin Swanson stands by his claim that the movie Frozen promotes homosexuality and bestiality, though he insists that our post initially reporting this very thing was somehow inaccurate.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am