Right Wing Leftovers - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:30 pm
- Phil Burress says that if a gay marriage is on the ballot in Ohio in 2016, it'll be bad news for Hillary Clinton because "it will bring out the conservatives and also the evangelicals in record numbers."
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will not be running for re-election.
- The "We The People Fight Tyranny Game" just might be the key to saving America.
- Apparently, President Obama should support abstinence education "because the majority of parents of teens who are Democrats do not support the president's perennial effort to eliminate the abstinence education or sexual risk avoidance approach."
- Napp Nazworth says activists should stop using the "fungible funds" argument against Planned Parenthood because the same argument can just as easily be used against things they support.
- Finally, Kevin Swanson stands by his claim that the movie Frozen promotes homosexuality and bestiality, though he insists that our post initially reporting this very thing was somehow inaccurate.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm