Right Wing Leftovers - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:30 pm
- Phil Burress says that if a gay marriage is on the ballot in Ohio in 2016, it'll be bad news for Hillary Clinton because "it will bring out the conservatives and also the evangelicals in record numbers."
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will not be running for re-election.
- The "We The People Fight Tyranny Game" just might be the key to saving America.
- Apparently, President Obama should support abstinence education "because the majority of parents of teens who are Democrats do not support the president's perennial effort to eliminate the abstinence education or sexual risk avoidance approach."
- Napp Nazworth says activists should stop using the "fungible funds" argument against Planned Parenthood because the same argument can just as easily be used against things they support.
- Finally, Kevin Swanson stands by his claim that the movie Frozen promotes homosexuality and bestiality, though he insists that our post initially reporting this very thing was somehow inaccurate.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am