Right Wing Leftovers - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 4:30 pm
- Phil Burress says that if a gay marriage is on the ballot in Ohio in 2016, it'll be bad news for Hillary Clinton because "it will bring out the conservatives and also the evangelicals in record numbers."
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will not be running for re-election.
- The "We The People Fight Tyranny Game" just might be the key to saving America.
- Apparently, President Obama should support abstinence education "because the majority of parents of teens who are Democrats do not support the president's perennial effort to eliminate the abstinence education or sexual risk avoidance approach."
- Napp Nazworth says activists should stop using the "fungible funds" argument against Planned Parenthood because the same argument can just as easily be used against things they support.
- Finally, Kevin Swanson stands by his claim that the movie Frozen promotes homosexuality and bestiality, though he insists that our post initially reporting this very thing was somehow inaccurate.
Share this post
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm