Right Wing Leftovers - 3/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/1/2012 6:45 pm
- Andrew Breitbart died unexpectedly early this morning at the age of 43.
- Gray Bauer is calling for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to resign.
- Peter LaBarbera launches a "moneybomb," seeking to raise $10,000 in the month of March.
- Concerned Women For America says "Planned Parenthood is a symptom of the cancer that has invaded our nation and is threatening our children and our families."
- Just when we thought Herman Cain couldn't get any more ridiculous, he proves us wrong again.
- Erik Stanley of the Alliance Defense Fund says "churches must lead the charge on [fighting gay marriage] as they led the charge in the past on the great moral issues of history such as independence, slavery, women’s suffrage, ending child labor, and civil rights."
- Finally, FRC's latest prayer targets include legislation allowing churches to hold services in public schools: "May it be quickly enacted and the churches' nightmare brought to an end! May would-be tyrants everywhere take notice, and planned acts of religious discrimination be preempted."
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am