Right Wing Leftovers - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 4:29 pm
- Is anyone surprised that Bryan Fischer was once confronted by his colleagues in the ministry and sent off to "some high-priced shrink-tank to get two weeks of intensive psychotherapy"? It obviously did not do much good.
- Liberty Counsel has merged with Florida Faith & Works Coalition and will launch a new outreach program aimed at politically mobilizing pastors and churches.
- Richard Land says that Christians may soon be forced to engage in civil disobedience.
- This short commentary by Gordon Klingenschmitt on the use of drones might literally be one of the dumbest things we have ever seen.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham might be getting a re-election challenge from a gay conservative blogger and activist.
- Finally, more evidence that Erik Rush is quite a piece of work.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:25
Staver: Dalai Lama Visit, Hindu Prayer Breakfast Speaker Show Obama's 'Insensitivity To Christianity'
3/7/14 @ 12:05
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm