Right Wing Leftovers - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 5:29 pm
- Is anyone surprised that Bryan Fischer was once confronted by his colleagues in the ministry and sent off to "some high-priced shrink-tank to get two weeks of intensive psychotherapy"? It obviously did not do much good.
- Liberty Counsel has merged with Florida Faith & Works Coalition and will launch a new outreach program aimed at politically mobilizing pastors and churches.
- Richard Land says that Christians may soon be forced to engage in civil disobedience.
- This short commentary by Gordon Klingenschmitt on the use of drones might literally be one of the dumbest things we have ever seen.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham might be getting a re-election challenge from a gay conservative blogger and activist.
- Finally, more evidence that Erik Rush is quite a piece of work.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:30
6/18/13 @ 3:50
6/17/13 @ 5:30
E.W. Jackson: Using My Past Statements Against Me Is 'Persecution' and an Unconstitutional Religious Test
6/17/13 @ 4:21
6/14/13 @ 5:30
6/13/13 @ 5:30
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm