Right Wing Leftovers - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 5:29 pm
- Is anyone surprised that Bryan Fischer was once confronted by his colleagues in the ministry and sent off to "some high-priced shrink-tank to get two weeks of intensive psychotherapy"? It obviously did not do much good.
- Liberty Counsel has merged with Florida Faith & Works Coalition and will launch a new outreach program aimed at politically mobilizing pastors and churches.
- Richard Land says that Christians may soon be forced to engage in civil disobedience.
- This short commentary by Gordon Klingenschmitt on the use of drones might literally be one of the dumbest things we have ever seen.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham might be getting a re-election challenge from a gay conservative blogger and activist.
- Finally, more evidence that Erik Rush is quite a piece of work.
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 10:28
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm