Right Wing Leftovers - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 5:29 pm
- Is anyone surprised that Bryan Fischer was once confronted by his colleagues in the ministry and sent off to "some high-priced shrink-tank to get two weeks of intensive psychotherapy"? It obviously did not do much good.
- Liberty Counsel has merged with Florida Faith & Works Coalition and will launch a new outreach program aimed at politically mobilizing pastors and churches.
- Richard Land says that Christians may soon be forced to engage in civil disobedience.
- This short commentary by Gordon Klingenschmitt on the use of drones might literally be one of the dumbest things we have ever seen.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham might be getting a re-election challenge from a gay conservative blogger and activist.
- Finally, more evidence that Erik Rush is quite a piece of work.
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 5:30
5/18/16 @ 5:31
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm