Right Wing Leftovers - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 4:29 pm
- Is anyone surprised that Bryan Fischer was once confronted by his colleagues in the ministry and sent off to "some high-priced shrink-tank to get two weeks of intensive psychotherapy"? It obviously did not do much good.
- Liberty Counsel has merged with Florida Faith & Works Coalition and will launch a new outreach program aimed at politically mobilizing pastors and churches.
- Richard Land says that Christians may soon be forced to engage in civil disobedience.
- This short commentary by Gordon Klingenschmitt on the use of drones might literally be one of the dumbest things we have ever seen.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham might be getting a re-election challenge from a gay conservative blogger and activist.
- Finally, more evidence that Erik Rush is quite a piece of work.
Share this post
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
12/3/13 @ 10:55
12/2/13 @ 5:30
12/2/13 @ 4:33
The Obama-Soros Conspiracy To Nuke America And Kill 300 Million People Exposed!
11/21/13 @ 4:15pm
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
RWW YouTube Account Offline Again After Klingenschmitt Files More Bogus Claims
11/21/13 @ 2:00pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm