Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/19/2010 5:39 pm
- Ken Hutcherson explains how the "Minority Thought Pattern" causes White people to be discriminated against and Black people to be duped by Democrats.
- It is even possible for Alveda King not to turn everything into an attack on abortion? I doubt it.
- What could be more exciting than West Virginia's 8th annual Creation Conference?
- Hooray, Rep. Michele Bachmann's "Tea Party Caucus" is now officially a thing.
- Lou Engle will be on The 700 Club tomorrow, so we have that to look forward to.
- Randall Terry's "Filibuster Elena Kagan" bus tour is off to a rough start.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rep. Randy Forbes: "[I]f we do not do anything else, we must make a commitment that we will never look the 56 Americans who signed the foundational document of freedom of the world in the eye and apologize for the greatness of America. America is a nation that was born to be special, and the moment we begin to apologize for America is the moment we begin to spread roots that choke out any seeds of success. America may not be perfect, but America is great."
Share this post
5/26/15 @ 11:50
5/21/15 @ 12:25
5/19/15 @ 11:23
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm